Chapter 2

Jacks pov
1 week later...
Me and punzie were talkin the whole time. Well guess what punzie broke up with me! I was so sad, and when I saw pitch kiss elsa,I was kinda jelous and I saw her slap him that was halerious 😂😂😂😂😂. I kinda have feelings for her. She seems nice. After me and punzie broke up me and Elsa hung out more. "Hey Elsa. I have a question. You busy Friday night? Cause I was wondering if all of us can go to the movies." I said "ok I guess" she said. "Hub Merida hiccup and punzie wanna come?" I asked. "Sure." Hiccup and Merida said. "Oh why should I but if Merida and Elsa come then I go." Punzie said. "Ok." I said. (A/N btws that day was Wednesday)
~~on Friday~~
"What movie do u guys want to watch?" I asked. "Big hero 6" Merida, hiccup, punzie and Elsa said. "Fine" I said. "Whats Wong Jack to childish for you?" Elsa teased. "No" I shot back. Elsa, mer, hicc, punzie and me started laughing. After we bought the tickets we got popcorn and some drinks. The movie was about to start but we got there just in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Real quick before u continue this chapter is still in progress. ❤️author
"Don't you think that this movie is kinda well childish?" I asked. "NO NEVER!" They basically screamed it back. "SHHH" a lot of people said and other people said that makes more noise. Ok this is really stupid. "I am going to the bathroom" I lied. I snuck out and went to watch another movie I came out when it was half of the movie. I came just in time for the ending of the show they were to busy watching the movie, that they didn't even realize I left! I am so lucky! "Jack?! Were did you come from?" Elsa asked. "I was here the whole time" I lied again. Elsa nodded. "Since when did u come from Jack?" Merida and hiccup asked. "I was here the whole time!" I replied back. "Oh since when" they asked. "Well a while ago like half of the movie." I lied AGAIN OMG I FEEL SO GUILTY (NOT). (A/N LOL😂😂 bail ❤️author)
They nodded. Phew that was a close one. Punzie was asleep so we woke her up by getting water and throwing it on her she was all wet now that was HILARIOUS!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. "JACK! GUYS WHY DID U DO THAT FOR!! I AM SO WET UGH U COULD HAVE JUST TICKLED ME! IDIOTS!!!" Punzie sad in a weak or what she calls mad voice. "I don't know your tickle spots!" I said. Punzie got even madder. Oh well! Lol. "punzie calm down seriously!" Elsa, Merida, hiccup and i said.
Omg guys how was this book i am dieng of laughter LOL😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Anyway hope you like this book so far and this chapter cause i feel like dis isnt good so far. Was this chapter short?if it is i am sorry.