A & J <3 Part 1

(Adams POV)
Me and Justin had just finished making another Roblox video, "Can we win the ONE COLOUR HIDE AND SEEK CHALENGE?!?". After editing, I went to go see what Justin was up to. He was just curled up in a blanket watching a movie.
"Hey. I'm finished editing and posted the new video. Wanna read some comments?"
"Sure! I've seen this movie like 5 times already".
We both walk over to our shared computer and started scrolling through comments. I saw the usual.
"I love LankyBox" and "Justin's so cool", and of course something stupid about me.
I'm actually sick of people spelling my name like that. I should probably talk to Justin about it.
Anyways, we kept scrolling further down.. and stopped at one specific comment.
"Alright guys, just kiss already. It's obvious you like eachother."
..what?
"You see that comment, too, don't you?"
"The one where someone's trying to get us to date? hahaha. Some fans are crazy these days. I can't believe there's still people who actually want us to."
"Haha, yeah."
I couldn't agree with whoever commented that.. or at least not out loud.
"Imagine us like that, though. I know we'd be great together, too bad we're straight"
We laughed about it, just like we did for all of the comments like that. Honestly, it doesn't sound so bad.

(Justin's POV)
"These comments are getting out of control. Maybe we should delete them?"
"Are you crazy? If we do that, they'll catch on eventually and think we're actually dating and just hiding it."
"ooh, right. Nevermind."
Adam & I figured it was late and decided to head for bed. Adam got up & pushed in the office chair, and-

(Adam's POV)
-sh!t, I slipped.
Luckily, Justin..kinda caught me?
Well, he tried his best, but I still went down to the floor.
"Adam, are you ok?"
Rubbing my head, "yeah. I gotta watch where I'm stepping, haha"
God, that was so embarrassing.
"If you start to feel weird, let me know."
"Thanks, Justin. I'm heading up to bed."
"goodnight."

(Justin's POV)
I went up to Adam's room 10 minutes later to check on him, just to see how he was doing. There was a huge bruise on his forehead.. yikes.
I got him an ice pack that should help a bit.
"Thanks."
"How's it feel now?"
"Not good, but a bit better than 15 minutes ago."
"Ah, ok. Anything else?"

I couldn't believe he ran away because of this. I need to go find him. So I got my car keys, and my search for him had started.

(Adam's POV)
I went to my friends house to stay there for a couple days, to avoid Justin. I know I shouldn't be avoiding him and should talk to him about the situation, but I was panicking, so I ran away. Man, I feel so bad about running out on him like that. He must be so worried by now. I'm such a terrible friend..

(Justin's POV)
I went to every single one of Adam's friends houses, asking if they have seen him, but all of them said no. I was starving cause I havent eaten anything since breakfast, and it was 6:00 at night. I went to the nearest fast food place there was. McDonalds.
I got my usual and got back on track. There was one last house left. When I knocked on the door, I was suprised to see...