A & J Part 10 <3

The Next Day
(Adam's POV)
I woke up the next day, once again not wanting to get out of bed. I'm not a morning person, but that's not the reason I don't want to get up this time. I can't get him out of my mind. His beautiful smile, his luminous eyes, not to mention his handsome jawline. Lots of fans point it out, but I don't blame them. He's been in my dreams for the past week, and they have all been amazing, but knowing they'd never be reality is disappointing. After all, I'm pretty sure he's straight.

As I'm finally getting out of bed, I see the hallway light suddenly turn on in the crack under the door. Justin must have woke up after me, which doesn't happen often. I open the door to see his fuzzy purple hair leave the top floor. I reach the top of the stairs. Oh god, even from the back, he's still attractive. No wonder people from the comments section say he's hot. I rush downstairs and see Justin starting to make breakfast.

(Justin's POV)
"Making breakfast instead of just simply eating it? Who are you and what have you done with Justin?" A familiar voice says. I turn around to see Adam, who clearly just got up, but still had a cheeky smile on his face. "I thought I'd suprise my best friend in the whole world! Wait, oh my god, who am I?" We both start laughing, hiding our faces like we do whenever we laugh together in our videos. Sometimes I like to joke around in our videos that Adam really isn't my best friend, but he truly is. Well, at least that's what he thinks I think of him. I've liked him as more than that for a while now, as you probably would have guessed.

Author: Justin, don't break the 4th wall! Stay in character >:(
Justin: too late🤷‍♂️
Author: ...marry me, Justin?
Justin: what-
Author: NVM, CARRY ON

I haven't even come out yet, mainly because I don't know my sexuality. But one things for sure, I really like Adam. As he sits down at the table, he says, "Thank you, bestie. You are so sweet". I blush as I turn around, keeping my eye on the pancakes. I have a feeling that today's gonna be special. I'm not sure why, though. "Adam, do you have anything planned for today?" I asked him out of curiosity. Adam & I don't have to film today. "Maybe, maybe not. Are the pancakes almost ready? I'm starving". I put a stack of pancakes in the middle of the table, brought out the maple syrup and sat down, across from Adam. We each took one and began to eat. "Holy crap, Justin, these are so good! You should make them from now on, whenever we have them."

(Adam's POV)
Justin had just made THE best pancakes I had ever tasted. I was the chef out of the two of us, but his were somehow better than mine. Justin is the type to eat food, not make it. "Awe, thanks Adam. Maybe I will." I gave him a sweet smile and continued eating. We both reached for the maple syrup, without looking, and our hands touched. "Sorry, you can take it"
"No, you have it, Justin. I can wait". Justin smiles as I let go of the maple syrup. I wait patiently for him to finish. After a while, we both finish and put our dishes in the sink for someone to wash later. "Adam, I think we should change up what we do for the next video. As in go somewhere and vlog. I'm sure the Lankyfam would love it!"

I hope y'all are enjoying the story! Do you think Justin would make good pancakes? Where do you think they're going for their vlog? find out in part 11 :)