011

SPENCER SAT AT HIS DESK STARINGat a picture of him and Lexie that he had framed on his desk

at a picture of him and Lexie that he had framed on his desk. It was him laying his head on Lexie's hospital bed after her surgery and she was playing with his hair as he slept and somehow Garcia managed to get a picture without her noticing.

She sent it to the two later that day and Lexie got it printed, twice by accident and she ended up framing one and giving it to Spencer as a present while she just stuck hers on her picture wall.

Morgan came behind the man and placed a hand on of his shoulder snapping him out of the gaze as he looked up to him.

"You realise she's your bosses daughter right pretty boy?" Morgan said with a slight smirk.

"Right, just friends anyways" Spencer said to the team and they all looked at each other with disbelieving looks.

"From Garcia's instagram even i can tell you like her" Emily said from behind them.

"Emily!" The group said rather loudly and all pulled her into a group hug.

"Emily Prentiss" She said to Kate as they shook hands and Kate introduced herself.

The group sat around and talked about new office drama and Emily's new job for a while before the topic of Lexie was brought up.

"So when can i meet you little friend Reid?" Emily asked him.

"Well, uh, she's working today" Spencer said.

"She gets off at four, her and Savannah work together. I get the updates" Morgan smiled and he patted Spencer's shoulder.

"Well i guess we'll have to have a little bau bar night" JJ said with a slight smirk.

"I can't come" Kate said pointing at her belly "But you should totally invite Luke, it would be a great opportunity for you guys to get to know him"

The team nodded at her and watched as Luke Alvez walked out of Hotch's office and towards them.

It was now four eleven pm and Spencer was sat on Lexie's couch reading a book that he had left at her apartment while he waited for her to get home.

The keys were placed in the lock and taken out when she realised it was already unlocked, she opened the door slowly and jumped slightly when she saw Spencer sat on her couch.

"Spence, you almost gave me a heart attack. What are you doing here?" She asked as she placed her bag down by the door.

"Emily's back and everyone insists that she meets you tonight" Spencer said closing the book.

"And..."

"Oh right, we're having a, bau bar night as JJ calls it" He said "You should probably get ready, we have to leave in about ten minutes"

"Ten minutes. Are you crazy?" Lexie asked as she rushed to her room to get ready quickly.

The girl knew she wouldn't have time to curl all her hair perfectly so she simply straightened it and cleaned up her work makeup. She decided to wear a little button up cardigan shirt with dark blue jeans and some flats, she knew nobody was gonna dress up.

They never did when they went to the bar because they all wanted to just relax and not be uncomfortable.

Lexie walked out of her room and grabbed her keys shoving them into her pocket with her phone.

"Come on. What took you so long?" Lexie joked as she let out a little laugh at her own joke and walked out her apartment letting Spencer lock it before making their way to his car, then to the bar down town