info

name : y/n l/n 

gender: female 

clothing:

( without the headphones and necklace, you have black thigh length socks and purple Knee high covnverse, white fingerless gloves with a small star on your left hand where slip it on ,and white deck holder with gold lining that is strapped around y...

( without the headphones and necklace, you have black thigh length socks and purple Knee high covnverse, white fingerless gloves with a small star on your left hand where slip it on ,and white deck holder with gold lining that is strapped around your thigh and with a belt attached to it * if you don't understand, the deck holder is attached around your thigh connected to a belt that you wear, also the deck holder is on the right side of your thigh*  )

deck: All Stars Precure

Ace "Monster": * it's all the pink precures and for Max heart and Splash star It's Cure Black and Cure Bloom *

hair color: (h/c) 

eye color: (e/c) 

skin color : peach ( i'm sorry i'm not trying to be racist)

how you look:

you have a quite attractive body curves and a large bust ( sorry for the ones that don't have a chest, i feel ya sisters even though i have one,and plus i'm very very very very very unattractive so your not alone) your bust is as big as Asuka's from Senran Kagura

personality: shy, quiet , very introverted, kind, nice, and selfless

likes: dueling, her deck/decks, music, baking, astrology, butterflys,fairies, fairy tales, princess, magic, and seeing people smile (Creator: like our red hair tomato protagonist Yuya!)

dislike: cheaters in a duel, seeing someone sad. mean,arrogant, rude, and entitled people