The Stealing

*Deniese POV*

"GAH!!" My fist banged against the table and Vickey jumped a little "Nothing! I'm trying to get people to believe me and, nothing!!" Vickey sighed softly "Deniese, you need to calm down a little, I sent people to get her and they should be here soon." I sighed a little "Okay, I'm sorry Vickey, just, how are people able to believe people like Miata? She is mind controlling Zoey to tell Molly that I'm bad and whatnot, and people don't notice!?" I slam my fist against the table again and grunt from frustration.

Vickey sighed and put her hand on my back "Deniese, I love you like a friend, but doing this isn't going to help, just be patient, and things will get better, trust me." I smile and sit down in the chair that was behind me.

"You're right, I'm getting upset about basically nothing, so why am I even mad?" she chuckled softly "I don't know. I just know when you shouldn't be mad."

I roll my eyes a little "Thanks my aparent therapist." she giggled a little "Okay then you Russian Ruler with Anger Issues-" "That's a long fucking name." we laugh a little and stand up and hear the door slam open "Let me go you fuckers!! I need to get back to my base! Your leader is going to KILL me when she realizes that you drug me here from a bullshit command!!" Me and Vickey smirk at each other and she clicks her tongue and walks out of the room to where the yelling was.

She clicked her tongue a few times at the person "Still believing the leader of your army and a mind controlled woman I see." she laughs a little and the peron shouts at her "You're the one who did this didn't you!!? The leader's little assistant!! You feel good about this!? How do you sleep at night!?"

I chuckle as I walk out of where I was "I made that order, duh! Who do you think you are talking to my assistant like that?" I pulled off the whip that was attached to my belt and wave it around "Ooooh!! A whip!? Hah! Who do you think you're scaring!!? Not me!!" I crack the whip hard against her and she cries out in pain.

"Am I scaring you now? Cause I can do this all day." she looks at me and growls "Gaurds! Take this one to her room and get her ready!"

I walk out of the room and go to the bathroom and wash my face with water, sighing. When I get finished, I turn off the water and dry my face.

Vickey looks at me through the door "You look better than how you were." she chuckled and I chuckle back "Well, I just needed to get some anger out, can you tell her that I'm sorry for doing that?"

Vickey nods and walks out, leaving me to get dressed for the event. I was going to prove to this woman that I wasn't a terrible threat. I get dressed in the clothes that I was going to wear and put on some callogne.

I walk out and Vickey was walking toward the room where the gaurds put Molly and she was holding a wedding dress "Well, you look dressed and ready for the wedding." she smiled and walked in the room.

*Vickey POV*

I walk into the room and the woman immediately stands up "I am not wearing that piece of shit!" I sigh and put the dress on the bed. "Deniese is not going to be happy when she sees you not wearing that. You might as well put it on, and she didn't mean to whip you like that."

She groaned loudly "Oh please!! That bitch meant to do that! She wants to tor-" "Shut up!" I snapped at her making her jump a little.

"Either you want to see the angry side of both me and her, I recomend you shut up, and listen to me!! She will kill you if you don't listen to her, she is a demon, please, listen to me. Jst put the dress on and come with me."

She sighs "Fine, can I rip off the dress after the marrage?" I glare at her "No, she will tell you when you can though, but if you test her, she will rip it off of you herself."

She furrowed her brows and grumbled to herself, frustrated that she was here obviously. "Also, don't move your hands away when she is holding them, don't fit, and don't jolt your hand away from her when she is putting the ring on."

She looked at me "RING!? We're getting married!!?" I snap my fingers at her "You need to understand how demons and humans are different from each other."

I sighed "Just put the dress on and walk out, then follow me. Nobody else will be there, only me, you and Deniese." she sighs "That still isn't helping the fact that I'm marrying the leader of the Blue army." I walk out and lean by the doorframe.

She soon walked out and I fixed her dress "Follow me....." she nods slowly and follows me into a room where Deniese was standing. I go up in front of Deniese and Molly got across from Deniese and was shaking.

I give them a ring and Denise holds up her hand for Molly to put on the ring. Molly put the ring on and Deniese took Molly's hand and put the ring on. I clap softly and smile "Okay you two are married, good job, I'm going to bed." I sigh and walk out of the room.