Chapter 10

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

You may think that I'm acting like worried!
But when you come to know my pain which I went through..
You might not be worried but will be buried!!!

Back to the Story📖!

Kannamma's POV!

Today is wednesday! This whole week is tiresome😫 as day after tomorrow is my Anna's Pre engagement function! Also there is lot of calls and work in my office. Simply saying, I'm exhausted!

I decided to go to temple today to calm my mind then to ice cream parlor to calm my tongue and stomach and finally to home to calm my body 😜! Now time is past 5. I took my mobile, handbag and scooty keys from my table and went to my office parking lot. I texted mughil that I'll be late today.

I went to temple. I decided to stay there for sometime to refresh my mind. I love to spend time in temple as the atmosphere calms my mind and soul.

I prayed god. Putting Vermillion and vibhuti on my forehead, I went to sat on the place where less people were seated.

After relaxing myself for some time, I went to ice cream parlor which is nearby the temple. I felt like someone is watching me. This makes me uneasy and uncomfortable. I rotate my head searching who could it be.

But I found no one. I felt my uneasiness increased with each and every passing seconds. I quickly finished eating my icecream and went outside to take my scooty which I parked near temple. Again I felt someone following me.

I increased my walking speed. The road is also empty which increased my unknown fear. Suddenly someone stood behind me. I turned. He wore a mask in his face with an hat on his head.

He held my wrist. I swiftly took my hand from his grip.

Where are you going dear? Don't you remember me?? He asked. I'm bemused.

Who are you? I asked furiously.

Did you know XYZ college?? And did you know the Chemistry professor working there?! He asked. My breath hitched hearing the word chemistry professor and XYZ college.

Sweat formed in my forehead, my heart beat fastened,  my hands and legs were shaking. And I felt heaviness in my head and like fainting. I held my head with my hands. I'm parched. He laughed loudly.

Seems like you didn't even forget a bit! Good to know that I had such a effect on you even now! Again he laughed saying this.

Rakesh? Was the only word that escaped from my mouth! He took the mask out of his face and his hat too. I widened my eyes as reality attacked me like a bullet.

So you remember my name too!? What a surprise! I'm really glad that you remember my name! He said making my blood boil

What... What you want!? I stammered, my voice cracked.