Chapter 12

Before going to the story, I want to share something.

First of all, thank you so much missk11_ for your lovely cover pic!! I never expected this😍😘! And the lines in that was cute 😘! The pic is 🔝

And the second thing is 'Curvy girl Kannamma' is trending #1 in tamil and tanglish stories! Yay!! I don't know how long it will be so I screenshot it🙈 thank you all for your wonderful support!!!❤❤❤❤

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

பார்த்ததும் பற்றிக் கொள்ள..
அவள் விரல்கள் இருந்தால்..
பசியும் மறப்பேன்!
பாவை அவள் புன்னகை போதும். நான் பருகி உயிர் வாழ!

Paarthathum patri kolla..
Aval viralgal irunthal..
Pasiyum marappen!
Paavai aval punnagai pothum. Nan parugi uyir vaazha!

(If her fingers is locked with mine when ever seeing her.. I'll forget my hunger too! Her single smile is enough for me to drink and survive!)

Back to the story📖!

Kavin's POV!

I saw her coming to terrace for breakfast. We all sat in a row and the catering service started serving us. I could see something is off in her face.

That's when I noticed the catering boys commented about her body weight. I felt my blood boiling at their words. Immediately I stood up and asked them to give me the utensil controlling my anger.

They just did what I said and went seeing my furious eyes. I'm the one of the person who can't hide any emotion on my face. One can find about my mood easily by looking at my face itself.

I went to Kathir giving her some time to feel relaxed as she is disturbed by their acts. Then slowly I went to her and put some idlies in her leaf. She resisted but I insisted her to eat that forcefully.