Y/N's Memory: First Day On Honeymoon

When you managed to wake up, you looked at Angel, who was still asleep, and smiled and petted his fur, which made him purr. You then got up and got everything ready for today, but you got a headache again. "Why is this happening to me?" You asked. "Headache again, Schnookums?" Someone asked. You then looked at Angel, who was leaning against the wall. "Yeah. Sorry, but I promise I'll work on it." You said. "Don't worry. I'll help you out." Angel said. "Really?" You asked. "Didn't you remember what I said?" Angel asked. "Oh, yeah. Come with me. I'll tell you what you need to know." You said.

After you explained everything, Angel tried to process what you said. "So, all of that really happened in the past?" Angel asked. "Yeah. I think I can remember fighting back against them and I gave one of them a bloody nose and actually killed one of them by accident." You said. "Whoa. That really happened?" Angel asked. "Yeah. I got so angry, I had to fight back. I didn't have a choice." You said. "Hmm. And that's it?" Angel asked. "Yeah. That's it. I can't remember anything else. But, enough of that! Let's go ahead and get our honeymoon started." You said. "Yeah, your right. Good thinking, Schnookums." Angel said.

You then looked around the house and looked to see a pool. You then noticed it was red. You almost freaked out, but then you realized it's Hell. You then dipped your hand in the blood and tasted it, but to your surprise, it tasted like normal water. You got confused and heard Angel coming. "Hey, Babycakes. Does the pool look strange to you?" You asked. "Oh, the water? The water looks like that in Hell. You'll get used to it." Angel said. "Alright. Then, what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" You said as you got undressed and jumped in. Angel shrugged and got undressed, as well.

"So, Angel, you ever done anything like this before?" You asked as you turned to see Angel.

"Hehehe. No, but this is a first." Angel said as he slowly got in. "You know, it's nice to kick back and relax. I mean, you have been working your whole life in Hell. So, you should do this more often." You said. "Well, your right about that." Angel said. "You should take my advice and relax. It's called taking a vacation. Ever heard of that?" You asked. "Well, I never thought about doing that. Nobody takes vacations in Hell." Angel said. "What? Hell has a city that's as big as New York and none of you ever thought about vacation?" You asked. Angel shrugged. "You've spent way too much time with that crazy psychopath." You said.

You then got a headache again and started drowning. "Huh? Schnookums!!" Angel said, panicking. He dove down and grabbed you and brought you back to the surface. He thought you weren't breathing, so he breathed into your mouth and kissed you. You then coughed and sighed. "This whole headache thing is getting worse than I thought." You said, weakly. Angel got really nervous about you.