Sir Pentious Redeemed?

"Not you! What do you want?!" Angel asked. "Take it easy. I'm not here to fight you or your boyfriend." Pentious said. "Schnookums is my husband, now. And I ain't falling for your fucking tricks." Angel said. "This is no trick, I promise. Is N/N in there? I was told he had a problem." Pentious said. You heard your nickname and looked to see who it is. "Pentious!" You said. "I was told you had a problem with amnesia. Is that right?" Pentious asked. "What's it to you?" You asked. "Look, I can explain why I'm here. But, please, may I come inside?" Pentious asked. You and Angel looked at each other and back to Pentious and nodded. "Alright, talk. Before we change our minds." You said. Pentious nodded.

(3 Days Ago)

Pentious managed to survive the blast and tried to get out. "I swear, I won't lose the next time. There has to be a way to destroy them." Pentious said. "How about save them?" Someone asked. Pentious looked to see Alastor and hissed. "Not you again!" Pentious said. "Calm down, my slithering friend. I have a proposal in mind for you." Alastor said. "A proposal?" Pentious asked. "Of course. You help me and I'll help you. I understand why your doing this. You doing this for someone you love, aren't you?" Alastor asked.

"And what if I am? You don't know what I've been through!" Pentious said as he crossed his arms and turned his back. "Actually, I do. Your wife was killed by Angel Dust's father. That's why you wanted to take over Hell and kill both Angel and Cherri Bomb. I'm right, aren't I?" Alastor asked. Pentious didn't want to admit it, but he's right. He tried to hold back his tears of pain, suffering, and agony, but it was too much to bear.

 He tried to hold back his tears of pain, suffering, and agony, but it was too much to bear

"I hate to admit it, but your right. I do all of this for my wife. And I seek revenge." Pentious said. "Instead of revenge, how about redemption?" Alastor asked. "Huh? You mean that silly hotel?" Pentious asked. "If you come with me, I'm sure you will get special treatment and the respect you deserve. But, not a lot." Alastor said. Pentious sighed and thought about it. "Fine. But, for three days. I will do three days and if it doesn't work out well, kiss the hotel goodbye." Pentious said. "Very well." Alastor said.

(Present)

"After our proposition, I've spent three days in the hotel and somehow, I've.... reformed. Redeemed. Rehabilitated. And now, Alastor asked me to assist your husband in getting his memories back. I have the tech to do so. So, please. Give me a chance. I want to help." Pentious said. "Hmm. What do you think, Schnookums? Your the forgiving type." Angel said. You thought about it. "Well, if he says he's here to help, then I'll accept. But, how do we know this isn't a trick?" You asked.

"Vaggie put a restraining necklace on me. One wrong move and I get shocked. No side effects, no nothing. And even though they can't see me, they can sense me or watch me. Just one snap of Alastor's fingers and I'm done." Pentious said. "Look, I'm sorry you have to live like this now." You said. "Thank you. Your apology is forgiven." Pentious said. "Babe?" You asked. "Sigh. Alright. I'm sorry." Angel said. Pentious nodded. "Now then, I'll go get the invention." Pentious said.