Hate And YouTube

1 week later
Mia's pov
I met my parents in the past week and they were so warmhearted and kind people they welcomed me with open arms and when I told them I'm bi and that I have a girlfriend they weren't all homophobic they told me that if I wanted to stay in the hype house it's my choice. Anyways I was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone really it's exhausting but I like making waffles. "oooh what are you making" addison said sitting on one of the chairs in the dining room. I set the plate infront of her "waffles I'm in the mood for cooking today so........ " I said and she smiled. "can you stay in the mood for the rest of the year please " avani said sitting beside addison they high fived as I chuckled. Dixie then came and sat down I put her plate infront of her and she smiled at me as if showing off her dimples. "good morning" I said and she said it back. "where's charli she was awake when I came down" I asked and she simply shrugged her shoulders everyone sat on the table and started eating but I went up I knocked on our bedroom's door and opened it she was on the bed crying. I ran to her and sat next to her. "what's going on" I said she looked up at me and looked at me with a tear stained face. "please don't cry.......... It breaks me into a million pieces when I see a face as beautiful as yours stained with tears" I said and she hugged me  and continued to cry on my shoulder. I pulled away "what's going on". I asked again. " the amount of hate I get is just increasing in number everyday people think that I have an ego or that I'm fat or too thin  and some people don't even like the way my face looks like" she explained. "look baby they don't matter okay I love you and I think you are the prettiest girl my eyes have ever seen" I said and she smiled and hugged me. "I love you too" she said making me smile. "okay let's go eat I made waffles." I said getting up and she had grin on her face. I wiped the tear stains with my thumb and we intertwined our fingers as we went downstairs we sat on the table and talked with the members of the hype house for hours as we ate addison got up and did the dishes. I placed my phone into the light ring and did the caniball dance then addison finished and we did the renegade and the captain hook dances along  with charli and avani  . After that we just sat back and chilled on the couch together laughing at random things. "let's film a YouTube vid I haven't posted there in like........... I honestly don't know" I said and the girls nodded I got my camera and set it we all did the intro. "so first one.... Who is most likely to listen to classical music?.......... I'm sorry addison" I said and she fake became offended. "well I think it's avani" charli said and avani looked at addison and the both said "Mia" my eyebrows shot in surprise as they all burst in laughter. "okay next one...... Who is most likely to go to a justin beiber concert ?" I asked "me" addison said and  avani laughed. "who is most likely to have lots of piercings?............ I wanna answer this one.........avani "I said and she moved her brows up and down with her tongue out and showed off her nail as addison laughed at her this time." who is most likely to get married first " I said and avani got up and jumped behind us yelling" these two " while pointing at our heads I didn't even look at charli my head dropped down as my cheeks became a dark shade of pink they almost looked like two red apples." awww avani you made Mia beer blush " addison said." oh shut up and let's read the next one. " I said and avani chuckled. "who is most likely to die because of something stupid" I asked and we all looked at each other "addison and we would be laughing at her funeral because of how stupid her death reason is" charli said and we all laughed. "okay who is most likely to punch a wall" I asked and they all looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. "what you looking at me for!?" I asked "girl you have anger management issues" charli said and the other girls nodded. Then we all burst into fits of laughter. "okay who is most likely to cry because of a sad movie........all of us" I said "period" avani added and we all laughed but I frowned at the next one and skipped it it was 'who most likely smoke in secret.'  "who is most likely to fall in love with her bestfriend" I said and charli chuckled wrapping her arm around my waist "already did" she said and avani and I laughed nonstop at how silly she sounded. "but so did avani" I said. "how so" charlie asked. "Anthony was her bestfriend before being her bf" I said and she nodded. "okay who would be a straight up comedian" I asked. "avani" charli addison and I said in unision and she smiled. "who is most likely to laugh at a wrong moment" I said "well he isn't here but larray" charli said and I nodded "who is most likely to marry without love" I said. "I feel like it would be Mia because because she is the type that could be pretending 24/7 like she could be so sad but she would put up an act to make people around her happy" avani said and charli and Addison agreed "I mean its true not gonna lie" I said. "okay last one who is most likely to spend lots of money on stupid stuff" I asked. Avani opened her mouth to say something but didn't. "I mean he isn't here but chase" I said leaning back into the couch and charli got up and went closer to the camera and said "so that was it love you all bye" and avani took out her toy gun and shot the back of my head. I looked back at her "owww fuck you avani" I said and ran behind. "oohh fuck you too haha" she said running away I caught her and took the toy gun from her I stood up aiming it at the back of her head but I couldn't do it. "why didn't you shoot me" she asked confused "well you're my innocent friend and I don't want to hurt you" I said and charli and Addison laughed from the couch we went back to the couch and we put the kissing booth 2. We were in the middle of the movie when dixie came and sat beside me more like between me and avani she released a long sigh. "dixie"  i  began, looking her direction"mmhhmm" she answered. "I know something happened between you and Griffin now spill" I said after pausing the movie and turning to her. "he asked me to be his girlfriend" dixie said and we all silently looked at each other "yesssss finally" I yelled and she chuckled as everyone cheered "we have been shipping you two since you went on that first date with him" madi said coming into the room "and as a celebration that our ship finally sailed  every one isn't aloud to to leave this room until 9:00 we are doing tiktoks people. " charli  said setting the light ring. Dixie groaned and I  gave her a reassuring smile. I got up and set my phone on the ring and did a couple dances just because I didn't want charli to be upset. I took my phone out and sat beside dixie I started the just friends audio and we acted as if we were going to kiss but I kissed her cheek. Charli saw that and she was fuming mad. She took my hand and did  the no idea dance with me. At the end of it I hugged her from behind "youre so sexy when you're mad" I said and she became a dark shade of red. "okay girls done we can leave now she is busy blushing" I yelled and everyone cheered and I saw dixie laugh from across the room. Everyone left and I just hugged charli from behind. I took her hand and took her to the couch as soon as we sat down my head dropped onto her shoulder. "I love you" I murmured snuggling deeper into her warm body. " I love you too baby" she said kissing my head as I yawned I closed my eyes and fell asleep.