Jealousy

Mia's pov
Today charli left to make a video with Noah schnapp now she asked if I had a problem with him and I said no. I was sitting on my bed and then my phone pinged.

Charli d'amelio

Charli d'amelio : had a great time today thank you Noah luv you bestie

Tagged :noah schnapp
Liked my dixie d'amelio and 256364 others.
Comments

Fan 1 : I ship it 🚢🚢🚢
⬇️
Fan2 :me too
⬇️
Mia Gomez : sorry to burst your bubble but she already has a girl friend

⬇️
Liked by avani dixie d'amileo ally Brooke and Addison Rae

I turned my phone off and cried meself to sleep thinking I was gonna lose her

Charli's pov
I came back just wanting to snuggle with my baby. I went to her room and I was confused to see dry tears on her cheeks. I nudged her awake "baby get up I'm back" I said. "leave me alone I don't want to talk to you" she said and her back to me "what is going on" I asked. "ask Noah" she mumbled but I heard it was she jealous. "why do you even care who I'm with " I said and she got up . "I'm your fucking girlfriend what do you mean by care I fucking care because I love you" she yelled. I gathered up all my courage and slapped her cheek I watched as her eyes widened and she held her hand to her cheek and looked at me with tears in her eyes "you never trust me and you never will so you know what if this is how it's gonna be then this cant work out" I yelled but she just stood crying "I knew it....... You'd leave me someday in my mind I drew our future but turns out I'm just your toy......... Leave now" she said pointing to the door I looked at the door then back at her and stretched my hand to touch her cheek but she shrugged it off "don't touch me" she said and tears filled my eyes and I ran to my room. I could hear her sobs from my room from where did all this courage come from. I hit my head to the wall "it all my fault I lost the love of my life for a stupid mistake" I mumbled falling down to my knees.
Dixie's pov
We were all downstairs and we heard yelling a slap then loud sobs I ran upstairs and I looked at addison and avani behind me. "go to mia I'll see charli" I said and they ran to Mia's room. I entered her room "trouble in paradise" I said "it's not the time for jokes dix I hurt her physically I didn't mean it" she said and I sat beside her on the floor "what happened" I asked. " she was jealous because I was too close with Noah and I thought she didn't trust me so I broke up with her and now she won't talk to me anymore" she said sobbing. I hugged her and let her sob on my chest.

*meanwhile *

Mia's pov
I was on the floor sobbing with my head in my arms on the bed
(like this ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️except on the bed and without the phone)

Mia's pov I was on the floor sobbing with my head in my arms on the bed (like this ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️except on the bed and without the phone)

Addison and avani came to me and I told them what happened. I felt something rise to my throat I ran to the bathroom and threw up but I knew why I was in lots of anxiety and I wasn't taking it well. Addison held back my hair and avani rubbed my back. I got up and brushed my teeth and got out after flushing the toilet. Avani was on my bed I sat beside her and hugged her and cried. "shhhhh it's okay" she said. "I love her its not my fault I do trust her but seeing her around other guys and this close breaks me into pieces. Especially that when she talks to them she forgets she has a girlfriend and I was just scared that I'd lose her like I just did" I said sobbing more than I was before. Addison then walked in and sat down and placed a food tray infront of me. "I'm not in the mood to eat now can I just go to sleep please" I said and she nodded in understanding. They both got up and left. I got under the covers and kept on my phone for the rest of the night