It's Okay

Mia's pov
I was going to stay at the hospital for 10 days until my shoulder heals. It was still that same day everyone was talking in the room and maddie was talking to me. "you know you're one of the strongest people I know" maddie  said looking down. "sis I know you're sad because you could've lost your other half but I'm here and I'm okay" I whispered. Soon everyone left and charli only stayed it was late and I layed in bed as charli set up the foldable couch/bed. The anesthesia was slowly going away and I was in pain again. Charli was in bed on her fyp. "freckles" I said and she looked at me. "are you okay" she asked sitting up. " I can't sleep....... My shoulder hurts" I said and she looked at me worried. She got up and pressed the red button above my head. "I'm sorry it's all my fault now because me you lost your Broadway part and your shoulder is in pain and you almost your life and its all my-" she said but I cut her off. "it isn't your fault when I heard that you didn't go home I took  a private jet and flew here as fast as I could. I was scared to lose you but I don't regret doing what I did because I didn't want you to leave you're my everything and I can't live without you " I said and she kissed my cheek then the nurse came in." hey you rang the bell do you need anything " the nurse asked." the anasthesia wore off and her shoulder hurts her  and she can't sleep because of it "charli explained the nurse nodded and left." I love you " I said and she smiled." I love you more pup " she said soon the nurse came back and she changed the  gauze on my wound and then injected my arm with a substance." this will get you a little dizzy but then you'll be out like light" she said and left. Charli was about to go back to couch. "charli I know I'm annoying but can you sleep beside me so that I can wrap my good arm around you please." I said and she laughed at my silliness but did what I said nonetheless. I placed my arm on her waist as I thought of how much I missed being this close to her and soon we both fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up and charli was still beside me I played with her hair thinking about everything then the Broadway role popped into my mind I won't be able to act while my arm is like this and I don't want to leave charli anymore . She shifted a little then she opened her eyes slightly. "good morning freckles" I said."good morning pup" she said. I kissed her lips "look I was thinking...... And I don't want to be on Broadway if it means that I'll be far away from you." I said "but Mia this is the chance of your life your future could be amazing if you took that opportunity and I don't want to be an obstacle -" she said but I cut her off. "charli you're my future and there is nothing I need but for you to be with me because I love you I really really do and I don't care if I lose my career as long as I have my everything beside me I'm okay" I said and she smiled. We heard someone say" awww " so we both sat up to see dixie and madison by the door frame of my room." ever heard of knocking " I said looking at Maddison." hey Mia by the way I have something to ask you " she said sitting on the couch" umm you love me right " she asked and I nodded." so you wouldn't mind if I dated nick right? "she said and my eyes widened." I'm sorry what " I said." I want to date nick he asked me out yesterday and I really like him " she said." look I'm not saying I'm comfortable with you dating him but it isn't my business it's yours it's also your choice whether to date him or not" I said and she smiled. We all talked then my phone rang it was in the table behind my head. I took it and it was the director. I glanced at charli and ignored the pain in my shoulder as I went to the little balcony in the hospital room. "hey" I said. "hey Mia I heard what happened to you and we are hoping that you won't quit on us we can't replace you the trailer and characters are already released" she said. "look I don't know I just can't leave la, my girlfriend, my family, my friends everything is here and I can just throw it away .........." I said. "well if that so...............