Date

Hello hello, how are y'all? I'm sorry for the lack of updates...I'm just a lazy ass, and I never take the time to pursue my hobbies. Anyway, I'll be on vacation for the next two weeks, and I hope to find some inspiration to resume posting more regularly while I'm in the mountains, relaxing and enjoying myself. Sooo yeah, sorry again and hope you enjoy!

"The Senshado championships are in a month. I want you to give it your all during training this month. Don't let Kuromorimine down, we're aiming for the 10th victory in a row. Dismissed!"

Michael relaxed his limbs and let out a sigh. The last months of school had been very productive for him, and he wanted to top it off with a victory in the Nationals. The only thing he was missing at that point was a date with Koume. They had hung out a lot during the semester, but they had never truly had time to go on a date. Since that day was a Saturday, Michael thought it was the perfect occasion. He'd been searching all around the Graf Zeppelin for a good place to have dinner, and he'd found it. He'd gotten a lot of money from his father during spring break, and he couldn't wait to spend it on something important. He just needed to find Koume in the crowd. It wasn't easy, since a lot of people had hair of the same color as her. Nobody had her light blue marble colored eyes though, that was a thing Michael loved about her. He looked around for a while and finally found her: she was chatting with Miho. As Michael approached the two, Miho noticed him and took off very quickly. Michael waved at his friend, who kept her head down and sprinted past him without seeming to notice him. At that point, the boy froze in place, a bit perplexed. He thought about what he could've done to upset Miho, but nothing came to mind. She'd been behaving like that for about a month, and Michael was very upset about it. He wanted to know what he'd done wrong, but it seemed like he couldn't. He turned to Koume, with an interrogative look, who in response sighed and hugged Michael tightly.

"I don't know what's gotten into her lately...but we'll find out soon enough, you'll see." She whispered, hopeful.

"I hope so...ah, Koume..." Michael started, breaking away. She cocked her head and smiled supportively.

"Yes, Michael?"

"Well...so, I've been thinking that...I-I've never...I mean, we've never...g-g..."

Michael stopped, taking a deep breath and mentally cursing himself for being so shy. He looked down, sighing. He felt a hand grabbing his, and looked back up to see Koume holding his hand, blushing a little.

"It's a-alright Michael, there's no rush..." She whispered, smiling warmly.

"Okay...s-so, Koume...I was saying...we've never like, gone out on a...d-date, and...so I thought that we could...go out t-tonight..." He stuttered. As soon as Michael's jumbled and confused words sank in, Koume's eyes lit up with happiness and she smiled as widely as Michael had ever seen her do.

"I'd love to!" She shouted, with a gasp.

"O-oh, then I...I'll come and p-pick you up at 7 tonight, s-sounds good?" Michael proposed, blushing.

"Yeah, fantastic. I'll see you tonight, Michael."

Koume walked up to him and planted a soft kiss on Michael's lips, walking away and leaving him frozen for a minute or two. 

"Ah...I did it...YES!" 

Still elated and very very happy, Michael decided to head back to his apartment, to have a rest and be ready for his big date.

"Spending my 15th birthday here in Kuromorimine was a dream..." He mused to himself, stepping out of the school gates. He was very happy about that day, he'd had a lot of fun. His birthday was in late February.