one

Hiii welcome to quarantine in love. If you enjoy my writing, please be sure to vote on the chapters. It really means a lot to me and helps me out in terms of deciding on future projects. Thank you.

andrea_hathaway
Los Angeles, California

liked by chrisevans and 1,043,129 othersandrea_hathaway  I'm bored in my trailer and I'm in my trailer bored 📷 @GiselleSteinerMUA View all 33,329 commentszendaya Beautiful  ❤️March 1, 2020

andrea_hathaway  I'm bored in my trailer and I'm in my trailer bored
📷 @GiselleSteinerMUA
View all 33,329 comments
zendaya Beautiful  ❤️
March 1, 2020

Chris watched his Little Shop of Horrors costar, Andi, intently after sending her a text. The second her phone lit up, he couldn't help but to let out a quiet chuckle.

Chris Evans 🐶🍺
You have honey mustard on your shirt 😛

Andi looked up with a frown as his text message appeared as a banner on her phone. With a glance at her grinning friend, she struggled not to give him the satisfaction of a smile. Even after a month and a half, their inside joke was still as prominent as ever.

On the first day of shooting, 6 weeks ago, production brought an all beef hotdog to Chris's trailer. Because he was in such a hurry to officially introduce himself to the cast and crew, he rushed his meal and ended up spilling a drop of mustard on his bright white polo shirt. He didn't notice until an hour later when he found a pink sticky note attached to his water bottle that read:

You have honey mustard on your shirt.

- Andi :)

From that moment on, it became an inside joke between the two and marked the start of their playful friendship as well as a new nickname for Chris - MC, short for Mustard Chris.

"I hate you." Andi spoke.

"You love me." Chris laughed while sliding off the couch near the door of Andi's trailer. For almost half an hour, he'd been sitting with her in comfortable silence as she responded to emails and checked her social media profiles.  Although they didn't exchange very many words, Chris was just happy sitting near her and feeling her presence and energy.

"I know." Andi rolled her eyes. She didn't even bother denying that she loved Chris. In a short time, he had become one of her best friends on set and because they both had secondary roles in the movie, they spent a lot of time bored in their trailers just waiting to be called to set. Chris was cast as the dentist, Orin Scrivello, while Andi was cast as one of the 3 Doo-Wop girls along with the successful singing duo, Chloe and Halle.

"Wanna go to the catering tent?"

"You go ahead. I'm gonna call my assistant really quick but I'll catch up with you in a few minutes." Andi told him.

"Okay."

The short walk from the trailer bay to the catering area didn't take Chris but a few minutes. Once he arrived in the tent, he noticed there weren't very many people sitting at the tables. He assumed they were probably just eating in their trailers instead. Regardless, Chris took a seat at the end of one of the tables that were set up.