Bio

Name: Y/n Kenpaki

Age: 15

Height: 5'7

Eye color: Gold (Right) Cereluen (Left)

Looks:

Personality: He is shown to have a very large appetite and will eat anything that he can manage

Personality: He is shown to have a very large appetite and will eat anything that he can manage. And he is relaxed and calm under pressure. And no matter how many times someone attempts to make fun of his cooking he will stay calm. But if someone makes fun of his master's cooking he oddly becomes short tempered and will make risky decision's with his cooking.

Likes: His master, Food of any kind, Fresh fruits, Cooking, Testing new dishes, making new dishes, and combining dishes.

Dislikes: Making fun of his master, Making fun of his cooking, making fun of someone's dreams.

Goals:

1: Finally finish his master's training

2: Finding a stable kitchen to work at

3: Defeating his master in a cooking battle.

A/n: So currently I am rewatching food ward and I am going to create my own story.

If any of you have any dishes you would like for me to do feel free. Warning though I might put a little spin on it to make things interesting.

And I know my readers and I both understand that this will be a harem. Who for the harem? I am going to add a few of my own if they are not stated from the show.