Chapter one: The god tongue vs The combining chef part 1

Y/n:" Ahh! That was a nice flight! And the food was so good!" A boy with h/c hair said just drooling thinking of the good he had just ate.

The boy was currently walking of the stairs to a small plane with only a handful of passagners. And carrying what appeared to be a very heavy suitcase behind him as he kept walking.

As the boy walked he hummed a chipper tune before finally he arrived into a small yellow cab tapping the roof as the doors and trunk unlocked.

He walked to the back hauling the heavy luggage into the trunk before he gently closed it walking back to the door sitting down behind the driver.

Cab driver:" Where can I take you?"

Y/n:" Do you happen to know the way to Totsuki Academy?" He asked offering the driver a wide smile.

(Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n enjoying a fresh box of poki.)

Y/n was yet again walking his bag in tow as he stretched his free arm as he looked at the school.

It was much fancier than what he was usually used to. But he knew that he shouldn't be intimidated.

So he took a deep breathe and took a few moments to calm his nerves before he continued walking.

But when he took his moment to relax he had bumped into someone. He was jarred yes but luckily he was still standing.

???:"Oh. Sorry. I didn't see you there." He heard a voice say.

He looked towards the voice before offering a wide smile as he saw a girl with long red hair along with a small scar on her brow.

A/n: Ref in next part since my photos are bugged atm

Y/n:"I'm so sorry. It was my fault. I'm just a little nervous about being here is all. I didn't see you. " He said shaking his head giving her a polite bow.

???:" Don't worry. Neither of us got hurt. We're fine. Well you are right?"

Y/n:"I'm pretty sure I didn't. " He said nodding as he used his free hand to pay himself down.

???:"Well you seem a lot more polite than those other rich kids. " She said.

Y/n:" Rich kids? I'm not rich. My families a little well off because we in a few small restraunts. "

???:" You don't say? My family actually runs a diner. " She said smiling.

Y/n:"Oh? What kind of food do you serve?"

???:" A little bit of everything. But we do mainly do Japanese cooking. " She answered.

Y/n:" Well most people in my family run some places. I believe my uncle is pretty good at Japanese cooking. " He said scratching his chin his brow furrowing as he thought.

???:" Well if you ever get the chance feel free to come by. It's called Yukihara. But we are closed for a while. "

Y/n:"Yukihara... I think I've heard of it from someone. " He said shrugging.

???:" Well it's nice to meet you. My name is Soma Yukihara. "

A/n: Looked it up. Turns out it's a female or male name. So I'll keep it the same.

Y/n:" I'm Y/n Kenpaki. It's nice to meet you. " He said offering his hand with a friendly smile.

The girl took his hand as Y/n shook her hand for a few moments before pulling away.

Soma:" And what's with the suitcase? Do you have a hotel room in there?" She joked gesturing to the large f/c suitcase behind him.

Y/n:"Oh. Just a few things that my Grandma thought that I should take. This is the first time I haven't stayed at one of my family's places. " He explained.