Chapter 39: Confession

I get home and run up to my room.There is no way I am going to go to where he wants me to be.I sit there tightly clutching to myself when the door opens to reveal Evan.He looks at me concerned and then comes to me and hugs me tightly.For some reason I melt into his embrace.I start crying and he calms me down by moving his hand up and down from my hair to my back.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?"He softly says.

"Are you?"I ask back. He sighs and pulls away from the hug and looks at me for a second I think he is going to close off again.

"Fine!"He says and that shocks me.

"I went searching for mom when a car hit me and I was in coma for a two years in some random hospital.Like after two days after I woke up some gang came up to me and kidnapped me and started torturing me and asking me what my dads plan was and I was clueless.Then one day one of the guards forgot to lock the door and went somewhere.I took my chance and ran away from that place and after a little bit of searching around I got to know all of you moved here."He says and I might be crying by now because he hugs me again.

"I am fine now!"He says.

"Why did they want to know dad's plan?"I ask.

"I don't know!"He says.We stay like that for a few minutes.

"Now your turn!"He says quietly.

"I don't want to talk about it."I say.

"I'll only be able to help you if you do."He says.

"You can't help me!"I say.

"We don't know that yet."He says.

"It's just after mom left and you went missing everyone blamed me and everyone bullied me and then dad got engaged and I got new brothers and they treated me like you used to and I warmed up to them and then Xander came back and I felt happy again until I saw him kissing Jessica which I later got to know that Jessica kissed him.Then I got to know that The Astor brothers pretended to love me because it mad my brothers jealous."I say by leaving behind the main reason.

"I know all of this and I also know you left the main reason behind."He says.Dammit he knows me too well.I take a deep breath.

"I was going to my motorcycle when a hand pulled me back and pinned me to the floor...."I say and I can feel Evan stiffen but he doesn't say anything.

"He started touching me and I told him no but he still kept going"A sob escapes my throat and Evan hugs me.

"He raped me and still does."I say crying in his embrace and then he pulls back a few minutes later with tears in his eyes.

"Who is it?"He asks.

I look at him hesitantly cause they actually hang out with him.
"Nick"I say and I can see the anger,guilt and hurt in his eyes.He goes to get up but I pull his hand.

"He said he will make it worse for me and that other people will do it worse for me if I do anything."I say."He told me to meet him at his house today but I couldn't go."I say and he looks at me softly.He then turns around to get out of the room but I pull his hand again.

"Don't go, Don't leave me again."I say quietly and he looks at me.

"I won't. I'll never leave you again."He says and sits beside me.

"I'm scared!"I admit.He hugs me while I cry.

"I won't let anything happen to you again."He says and I fall asleep.

I have someone to lean onto.