puns

okay most people find this weird but i like puns. i think they're hilarious and creative so sue me. don't actually sue me but you know what i mean anyway back to the point i decided to surf the internet. hehe surf the internet 'cause it's like surf the sport and... oh god i have no life. back to point i found what i thought were the best puns and decided to share them. if you don't like them complain to your imaginary friend. don't pretend you don't have one. anyway PUNS. lets get started.

Did you here about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? he's all right now

It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.

Did you here about the guy who got hit with a can of soda? he was lucky it was a soft drink.

My grandfather told me aiens have stolen his toys... I think he's lost his marbles.

This bloke came up to me and said "Can you recommend a good DVD box set?" I said "Get Lost."

Typical! I made myself 4 hot drinks, then I dropped the coffee, spilt the espresso and lost the hot choclolate. That's me down to a tea.

Locksmiths make terrible songwriters. Way too many key changes.

Whatever you do always give 100%. Unless you're donating blood.

You're living, You occupy space, and you have mass. You know what that means? You matter.

the invention of the shovel was ground breaking.

but the invention of the broom was the one that truly swept the nation.

come on, it was the invention of the wheel that really got things rolling.

i need more puns...hmm I'll work on this... tell me if you have any good puns. love a good pun