Chapter four- The date

Jack runs off to who knows who or where. I just walk to the front of the building because it's time to leave.  I don't know where his car is or what it looks like, so I  might just have to wait for him.. yay. I'm almost to the front doors when I hear someone yell my name behind me. "Jaime?! Oh my god!!! It's you!!" The guy yells. "Yeah that's me. Wait... LUKE?! I thought you were on that trip to Paris!!" I say hugging him smiling. "Yeah, I just got back. And I moved here. I didn't like that other school. Too many freaks. Haha." I can tell he's really happy. We start to walk and I see Jack, "Hey Luke is that's Jack. Come here I'll introduce you." I say walking towards Jack. "Hey." I say hugging Jack. "Who's that?" He asks with a confused look on his face pointing toward Luke. "Oh that's Luke. One of my friends from my old school. Luke, Jack. Jack, Luke." They shake hands and say "nice to meet you" "is this your boyfriend Jaime?" Luke asks. I look up at Jack because we haven't really discussed it. "Um. Not yet, but we have a date tonight." I answered. "Date? So you guys are basically dating?" He asks. "No. Not yet." I say Jack just nods. "Okay cool. I hope you see you around Jaime. And Jack I guess.." he saying walking backwards into someone. "Oh. I'm sorry. really." He says helping the girl pick up her papers. "So Jaime are you ready?" He asks. "Yeah." I answer. He takes me to his car and. opens the door for me. "Wow. This is a really nice car." I complement. He must be rich or something. He drives out of the car lot onto the highway. "So how was your first day?" He asks. "God you sound like a parent." I joke. "Hey. I'm just seeing how you're feeling babe." Babe? What do I call him back? Sweet cheeks? Baby cakes? I dont know. "Thanks sugar plum. it was good" sugar plum!? Why do I sound like an idiot when I'm around him! "Oh my god. I just called you sugar plum Jack. What the. Ugh my god." I say laughing at myself. "Youre making an effort. It's okay boo bear. See we can make stupid names for each other." He says. "Mhm okay" I say smiling looking at him. For a moment I thought that I was in a dream. I've never felt this way before. I might love Jack.. he looks over at me and gives me a cheeky smile and looks back at the road. We pull into my drive way. "Oh nice house" he complements getting out of the car. I walk inside and yell, "MOM IM HOMEEE. AND I BROUGHT A GUY OVER." I say so she will get the wrong idea. I throw my back down by the love seat and go into the kitchen while Jack follows. "Oh my god Jaime already?" My mom says laughing. "Oh hey. I thought you were kidding." She says. "Nope." I look up at Jack and ask if he wants anything to drink. "Just some water." He says. "Ooo thirsty." I laugh smirking. "Hi, I'm Jack" Jack says introducing himself to my mom. "Hello Jack. I'm Tori, or just mom. You can call me mom. I don't care." She says shaking his hand. "Ugh mommmm. Don't scare him off." I say "we are going to go on a date, to the top of our roof to look at stars tonight. okay? Thanks love you" I say kissing her cheeks and running out of the kitchen up the stairs. I see that Jack is following me and we sit on my bed. "Your mom sounds cool" he says "she is. she's like a mom to everyone." I say. I look out my window and see that it's almost night. I get up and get some blankets. One for laying down on, and two to cover up with since it might be cold. We climb out my window and set up our date. "Wow it's beautiful here" Jack says looking at the stars. "I'm glad to be seeing it with you" he says looking at me. I look over and smile. "I'm glad you're here to see it with me" he brings me closer to his body and holds me close, like he's never letting go. I don't want this night to end. I look up at him and he looks down at me. Suddenly I feel him soft, plum lips meet mine is a moment of bliss. I close my eyes enjoying his touch. His lips fit with mine like a puzzle. Then we loose contact. "I love you Jaime." "I love you too Jack" I say smiling. We go back to cuddling and we fall asleep on the roof. His warmth is my everything.

A/n so there might be some cussing in this story so this is the only warning I'm giving. and Idk how pg 13 I'm making this yet. But keep readind and stuff. Thank you. And comment what you think. I need to know please.