chapter five- Jaime's story.

A/n: sorry I haven't been updating, school is like ugh. Lololol. But enjoy!

"So Jaime.. you said your dad isn't home. What do you mean by that?" Jack asks me. "Do you want the long version or the short?" "Long. Give me every detail."

"Okay.. well when my mom and dad were dating they were together for like two months. And my dad just walked out on my mom. My mom was really sick. Because she was pregnant with me and she didn't know at the time. Well when she found out she freaked out. And contacted my dad. My dad came back to my mother and took care of her until I was born. He was there at home since was like 10. Well ever since I was born until I was 10, he would go out every night. Get drunk, come home, and beat my mom. My mom had cuts from knives on her from him. He beat her so bad, yet only touched me little. Yes he did abuse me in many ways, but never as much as my mother. My mom finally told one of her friends who's husband was a cop and she got a restraining order. He has never been around me since. He will never be around. No where near my mom or me. My mom is terrified of men. She won't let another man get near her unless it's family. I'm glad my dad is gone, but everyone else has an amazing dad and I have a horrible one with a restraining order.." I say I know I'm crying. My face is red and my head feels like it's going to explode... Jack hugs me "Jaime I'm never going to hurt you or your mother. You mean so much to me already and so does your mom. you are in my arms. I will take care of you. I will always be here for you. I love you." "I love you too Jack"