Meeting you

- The pictures I used are not mine and I give full credits to the real owners, this story also contains typographical and grammatical errors, but anyways, hope you enjoy my first book!

- For the h/c, any color is allowed except for black

Your POV

Oh gosh. I can already tell that I'm gonna make a complete fool out of myself. Hey at least I made it to U.A...with no friends...all alone...I CAN'T DO THIS WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING— wait what?!

Pull yourself together, y/n!

Okay, okay, now that I'm done having a mini panic I need to find homeroom.

“I am so gonna take forever on finding homeroom.”

Well after minutes of wondering around in a huge ass building I finally found it.

Two words. Big. Doors.

“Are you going in?”

I was startled by the sudden person that showed up behind me.

"I'm Ochako Uraraka. What about you?" she happily asked as we walked inside the classroom.

“y/n Amari. I prefer being called by my first name.” I informed and did a little wave at her.

"Well y/n, you're really pretty.” she complimented.

"You're pretty too." I complimented back.

Then suddenly the nervousness came back when I saw many people. No. No. No. No.

“Hello there I'm Tenya Iida. Are you guys having troubles finding your seats?” he asked. Huh weird, he sounds so formal.

Me and Uraraka both nodded. Then he asked if he could see our forms, after he was done checking he gladly escorted us both to our seats.

I was next to a guy who had a dull look— well to elaborate more, he was definitely Canada's human version.

There was still a few minutes after class and a couple of people had already approached and introduce themselves to me.

So far I already know Kyoka Jirou, Denki Kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima, Mina Ashido, Tenya Iida, Momo Yaoyorozu, Ochako Uraraka, Midoriya Izuku, and Hanta Sero.

Of course class soon started and a man in a yellow bean bag? wait— okay this is not how I expect my first day to be, but I'll go with it.

He told us to introduce ourselves and our quirk.

"Shoto Todoroki, my quirk is half hot and half cold." the guy next to me said. He sure has a monotone voice.

Two quirks, well that's cool.

And of course since I was next to him, it was my turn.

“y/n Amari, please address me by my first name. Quirk, astronomy.”

"Must be related to Galactical then.” Aizawa-Sensei said.

Well that's a first.

"I'm his daughter.” I followed then sat down.

After the introduction Aizawa-Sensei said to go change into our P.E uniforms and go to the field.

Wow. First day and it's already P.E. Geez I'm so excited— and cue the sarcasm.

Aizawa-Sensei made us gather around the field so he can explain what we're gonna do.

Really? first day and it's already a test. How great.