Under the stars

Your POV

"Good morning, y/n!" Iida greeted soon as I entered the room.

"No. Not good morning. Bad morning."

"Huh? but why?" he asked.

"Well first I wasn't able to sleep that much cause my air-conditioning was broken, then second, I went into the convenience store and bought some cup noodles there 'cause I wasn't able to eat breakfast back home, but some students from another school accidentally bumped into me and made me spill my noodles. It spilled all over my uniform. They apologized and I just said it was fine. I had to to back home to change my uniform, and wasn't even able to eat breakfast!" I ranted, catching my breath after.

"Isn't lunch rush open?" he asked as I sat down my chair and plopped my head onto my table.

"I don't know, but I don't wanna go alone. Plus I don't know where it is, like it takes me 3 minutes to find homeroom!"

"Want me to go with you? We still have 30 minutes before class starts anyways."

"Really?"

"Of course it is! plus you shouldn't start the day with an empty stomach!"

"Thanks, Iida."

"It's no problem. Now let's go!"

I nodded at him and followed towards the canteen.

«Lunch Rush»

"I'll have that one please."

"Thank you."

"Oh you also didn't eat breakfast?" I asked seeing Iida who also had a tray.

"You can say I was in a rush as well."

I nodded and spotted a table, "Let's seat over there."

Iida looked at the spot and agreed. We went to the table and sat down.

"Itadakimasu!"

"So you have Midoriya and Uraraka as your partners for the project, right?" I asked so it won't be that boring while eating.

"Mhm. Uraraka's quirk is easy to understand, but Midoriya-kun's quite tricky. That's why were going to hangout after school."

"Same here."

"Ah. That's right. You have Todoroki-kun as your partner."

That sounded...kinda weird.

It looked like Iida could tell by my expression, "O-oh! sorry about that, y/n. I guess it sounded wrong. I should've said partners for the project." Iida said pushing the bridges of his glasses.

I shaked my head, "No, no, don't worry it's fine, haha." I reassured.

"Todoroki huh?"

"Why? is there something I should know of about him?"

"Don't mind. It's just that Todoroki-kun has this straight face sending a message that he doesn't want anything to do with any of us."

"Well I don't know about that, Iida," I respond, "but let's just see how things go on from here." I added and continued eating my noodles.

*SLAP*

"Ah! is there something wrong?!" I asked, surprised since Iida suddenly slapped himself with both hands.

"Everything's fine." he replied removing his hands and then looked at me with a smile, "I'm just an idiot for judging somebody without even knowing them at all."