Training

Your POV

"Y/N!!!" someone yelled as I soon got tackled into the floor.

"Owwww."

"Sup, y/n." Jirou greeted along with the other girls.

While on the other hand, "Hi to you too, Mina." I said chuckling since she was the one who tackled me onto the floor.

Yao-momo and Uraraka helped us get up, "I really missed you guys." I said finally being able to see all of them.

They all smiled at me and soon enough Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and along with the other boys had greeted me.

"Soooo? hehe." Uraraka said.

Oh I knew what she was waiting for, in fact I knew what they were all waiting for, “Yeah, yeah, I know.” I said rolling my eyes.

We went to my seat then opened my bag getting what they were waiting for, “Here you guys go.” I said handing them the container.

“Wahhh they look so delicious!” Hagakure said putting both her hands on her cheeks.

As soon as Yao-momo had opened the container they had all grabbed a piece, “It's even better than I expected!” Uraraka said with a satisfied face.

“Mmm these are delicious, y/n.”

“Yeah and the muffins Todoroki-kun's sister made is also great.”

Yao-momo and Tsu said as the others were still stuck in a food coma, “Let's share them with the class.” Uraraka suggested.

They all agreed and started giving them out to the class, while Mina just stayed with me, “I'm glad you guys liked them.” I said to Mina who was still chewing on a muffin.

“They're so good. I can eat these for the whole day!”

I laughed at her and sneaked a picture of the girls giving them out and Mina who was still lost in the taste. I had sent it to Fuyumi.

Fuyumi 💕

*sent a picture*
my friends liked them. one of them is even stuck in a food coma 💀

LMAO haha, but I'm glad
they liked them.

once Shoto's comfortable
with all of them make sure to
invite the rest of your friends
'kay?

I smiled at Fuyumi's message and replied before putting my phone away.

sure, gotta go now

“Who were you talking to?” Mina asked. I looked at her and saw that she was done eating.

“Fuyumi.”

“So you and Todoroki's sister had really gotten along, huh?” she said giving me a teasing look.

“Mina, no.”

“What? I haven't even said anything yet, so defensive.” she said jokingly.

I sighed at her and we just chit chat about how our weeks went.

“Good Morning, please get back to your seats.”

That voice...

"Mr. Aizawa your back to soon!" we practically all yelled, surprised that Aizawa-Sensei was back so soon after what had happened to him at USJ.