Drive-thru Conversation

Jisoo kept walking and walking, she didn't even realise that rain was already pouring down, making her wet from head to toe. She kept thinking about what happened earlier, about what sajangnim said and how she felt useless compare to her other members. Lost in her own thoughts, her feet brought her to the nearby park. Since it was raining, there wasn't any people there.

She saw a swing set and decided to sit there. She looked up to the sky, closed her eyes, and let the rain poured down on her face, hoping that it could wash away her sorrow. If people saw her there, they wouldn't be able to distinguish if it was tears or rain which pouring down on her face.

Her heart was broken. She always thought that her hard work during trainee days will pay off and people will acknowledge her improvement. But guess she was wrong. She didn't have a good voice like Rose, great dancing like Lisa, or cool rap like Jennie. She's only a visual a.k.a talentless. All of these hurtful and sorrowful thoughts kept replaying on her mind and each of them decreased her confidence about herself.

Suddenly, she felt that the rain stopped pouring on her face. Feeling confused, she opened her eyes and saw that there was a black umbrella blocking the rain from her. She followed the hands holding the umbrella and saw Mino standing here, shielding her from the rain with eyes full of worries.

"Jisoo-yah, what are you doing here?!" Mino asked worriedly.

"o-oppa...??" Jisoo shocked to find Mino beside her.

"Hey, you will get sick. Let's get out of here and get you to a warm place." Mino tried to grab Jisoo's hand and bring her out of this park.

"No...... I still want to be here. You can go, oppa." Jisoo tried to break loose from Mino's.

"What did you say?! No, I won't leave you here like this. Don't be stubborn and follow me." Mino didn't know why Jisoo was behaving like this. He thought that something must happened.

"But, oppa..." Jisoo tried again.

"No buts, Miss Kim. Do you want me to call your manager?" Mino knew that Jisoo wouldn't want her manager know that she's been standing under the rain for so long and forgo her health.

"N-nooo! Please don't tell manager-oppa. Please don't let him know." Jisoo was afraid that manager-oppa will get mad at her if he knows about this.

"Ok, I won't call him, but you need to get out of here. Come on, my car is at the front and my studio is near here. You can clean yourself there." Mino led Jisoo to his car while still holding umbrella about her head.

"Yes, Mino-Oppa. Mianhae...." Resignedly, Jisoo decided to follow Mino.

Before Jisoo got into Mino's car, she was hesitated to get in since she didn't want Mino's car to get wet.

"it's okay, Jisoo-yah, just get in. I can clean it later." Mino knew what she was thinking and reassured her.

"o-ok, oppa." Jisoo finally got into Mino's car while trying to keep her wet clothes to not puddle in Mino's car

After few minutes of driving in silence. Mino decided to ask her.

"Jisoo-yah, tell me, what are you doing there alone in this weather? What if you get sick? Won't you have a comeback in 2 months?"

"Sorry, oppa..." Jisoo kept looking down, not brave enough to face Mino.

"Don't apologise if you don't mean it. I saw you before at the basement when your members left you. Then I followed you to the park and found you there in the rain. What happened, Jisoo-yah?" Mino wouldn't be fooled this time.