Chapter 2: Twenty Eight

38 minutes later

It takes 15-20 minutes for this drug to take effect. Effects of this drug include slurred speech, inability to concentrate, dizzy feelings, nausea and amnesia. All signs that Abel was showing now in the elevator. I might or might not have slipped something in his drink earlier at the club, but it was all starting to take effect. I took a quick glance at my watch:
3:00 am

In approximately 5 minutes he should pass out.

3:02

Ding!

His body collapsed into mine, as I dragged him out the elevator. He also reeked of alchohol, as I was desperately trying to find where he spent his few weeks.

As soon as I found the loft, grabbed the keys and opened the door, I was taken back it's spacious and wonderful look. A cityscape of Toronto that I'd never seen before shone illuminating the whole house. My high heels clacked along the marble floor as I dragged his sleeping body on the floor and onto his bed. I slowly took off his jacket, and t-shirt, and pants, as I stared at his soft member.

I can feel myself getting aroused at the ideas popping up in my head... It wouldn't hurt to have a little fun tonight.

"Mmf" he mumbles as I grab ahold of his member fully exposing him.

"Shh." I say, raising one finger to his lips and pushing his tip into my mouth. I could feel him getting harder and harder in my mouth as I go deeper, and faster. 

I pause momentarily and reach for my iPhone scrolling up until I see the picture screen.

I do a kiss face right next to member, and make a couple of poses, before I move up to his very sleepy face...
*Click*
*Click*
*Click*