Chapter 1 Part II

Abel

Toronto

Its been a long time since I've been out in the city. Touring was fun, but it was a pain not being able to enjoy the middle of the city for this long and now I was back. Me and the boys just got back from the club Diamonds, and now we were going to the best private club in toronto, Seduction. They had the best girls, the best drinks, and even a little something I could pop.
Drugs

It filled my mind as I walked into the club. Women stalked around with no clothes but underwear, their small perky breasts poking out as I ventured from one to the next. The pink fluorescent light did nothing to hide their smudged lipstick and eye shadow, as they moved like ghosts around that stage.

I sat down in the usual seat, in the center of the club and watched as one particular girl moved her waist. Her body was small, she moved her ass better than the other women, whose drug filled bodies did little movement. She caught me eyeing her and shook it a little more in my direction...

"Shake it baby!" Lamar called out, throwing hundreds onto the stage, and the girls hollered picking up the hundreds and stashing it into their underwear, all but her... Who was still shaking it and looking at me. After a few short minutes she was on my lap, and we were all smoking a blunt.