Panic

A/N: This chapter is still kind of chapter 2, I had to split it because it was too long. 

{ Finn's pov } 

Before I could leave to protect my girl, I hear Richelle ask me a rather rude question. "Finn, what was that?" "What do you mean?" I question Richelle. I then continue with, "That's the duet we are using." "I don't think so!" I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. I then hear a "RICHELLE!" Being shouted from the back. It was Amy. Amy has always protected Piper as well because they're best friends. So i'm not surprised that Amy is fighting with Richelle on this. "Well i'm sorry, do you all not remember what happened at Regionals? Yes she did land her aerial at in the last dance but still. We don't want to risk her not landing it again!" At this point I've had enough of listening so I decide to go after Piper. But before I do, I address them something important. "For your information, Piper DID land her aerial when we was rehearsing!" I didn't mean to yell loudly but i'm just mad right now. I really hope Piper is okay. 

I've literally checked everywhere for Pipes. The locker room, The Next Steep, Studio 1, I can't find her anywhere. I'm not usually one to panic but now, I'm kind of freaking out. A few seconds before thinking of asking James for some help (all though he might kill not being able to find his sister) my phone rings and its Piper. Oh thank god. 

{ Piper and Finn's phone call } 

F: Pipes, are you okay? 

P: "No" (Piper starts to breathe heavily) 

F: "Okay Piper I need you to tell me where you are."

P:" I.. I'm." 

F: Pipes? Piper? 

As soon as the calls ends I know what's happening. I run back to studio A, I push the doors open  to see everyone else working on the 10 person dance again. All heads turn towards me though when I walk up to James panting. "James! I need your help. I can't find Piper anywhere and I'm freaking out." James now as a shocked look on his face but then asks me where she is. "I don't know where she is she wouldn't tell me." "Wait, what do you mean she wouldn't tell you? I thought you said you couldn't find her." James responds to me. "Yes I can't, but she called me breathing really heavily and I can just tell she's having a panic atta..." Before I could finish all of the sentence, James pushed passed me and runs out to find his little sister. Luckily there's a bench behind me so during the fall I put my hand on the bench. Emily calls a break and who I presume Henry comes over and sits next to me. But he doesn't talk. #

{ James's pov }

" She didn't tell me where she was but I can tell she's having a panic atta.." Those words kept repeating in my mind. Piper's had anxiety attacks before but I don't think she's had a panic attack before. I walk around, well run around for a while but can't find her. Where the hell can she be? But then I get a call from Luke. I answer it and to my surprise he says, "Dude, come to the music room now! Your sister is here." I don't even respond and just run as fast as my legs will take me to the music room. Sometimes my band and I will visit Lost and Found since we don't go there anymore. I'm so lucky they visited tonight.