One

Angelica

"Sweets!!" Cora, one of the bartenders yelled over the loud music in the club. "What?" I called back looking over at her. She pointed over to a quiet area. "Bossman told me to tell you to go see him before you head to the back." I rolled my eyes and headed to Ray's office. "You wanted me?" I said as I walked in.

I crossed my arms as I stood watching his eyewash over me. I looked to my left to see my friend Kalani or better known as Lala. "Yeah, I did. We have a small party coming in tonight and I want you and Lala to be their servers. Entertain them. You know?" He said. I nodded my head. "Who are the people?" Lala asked what I was wondering. "Don't worry about that. All you need to know is they have money. Now go get dressed. Aye Sweets let me talk to you for a minute." Ray said dismissing Lala.

"Shit," I said as I turned back towards him. Lala laughed as she closed the door. "When you are going to stop playing with me?" He asked leaning against his desk.

I rolled my eyes once again. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said. He smacked his lips. "Man stop playing. I been trying to take you out since you walked in here." He said standing walking towards me. "Raymond, you are my boss. I will never cross that line with you. I'm just trying to get in and get out." I explained calmly. He nodded his head. "Alright but I'm not giving up. I'll see you later baby mama." He said with a wave and goofy smile. I started laughing as I walked out of his office.

"Who do you think this party is?" Bambi asked Tasty as Lala and I got dressed. "It's probably a rapper. Someone like Drake or Dababy. That's why he's being all secretive about it." Tasty said. "It's not fair why do they get to do it." Bambi said. I rolled my eyes as I put lotion my body. "I wish these bitches would shut up. They been whining non-stop since they got here." Dee-Dee and I chuckled as Lala spoke.

"Lala you will be serving the guys until Sweets finishes her set." We nodded as Ray spoke. Lala headed up to the V.I.P area while I went to the stage. Most strippers normally do the pole thing, but I had messed up my knee a few weeks ago so I kept it simple. I was standing behind the curtain when I heard the DJ introducing me. Then the hum of my song began, and Chris Brown's voice started to play.

Omniscient

Cortez and Christian laughed as their four oldest friends walked into the strip club. "What if we had plans tonight?" Cortez said once they made it up to their section, because they did in fact have something planned. "Man, y'all didn't have anything planned. Y'all don't know how to have fun anymore." Nikki said. "Besides we're being good friends. Now sit back and enjoy yourselves." Ace said while Tommy and Chuckie laughed as Christian shook his head as he chuckled at his brother's face.

The twins looked at the flashing sign that sat across from them. Ecstasy. The brothers looked at each other before shrugging as they looked around the club. The twins looked downstairs as the DJ began to introduce the next girl to the stage. "Gentlemen you know what time it is. She's so sweet she'll give you cavities. Everybody get your money out for Sweets." The twins watched as everyone in the building quieted down even their little section. The lights dimmed and the low build-up of Paloma Ford's Waves began to play.

The two brothers turned their attention to the stage as this beautiful black goddess of a woman walked on to stage. They looked at each other when they saw her face. Even before she started men began to throw their money on stage.

As she finished her dance she looked around the club before looking up to the second level. Shock washed across her face when she saw two sets of familiar brown eyes staring down at her. She quickly rushed off the stage needing to get away from them. Christian and Cortez both gripped the railing staring at the spot she had just ran from. "Angelica." They both mumbled.

Angelica

I had finished my set and for some reason I felt the need to look up. When I did my eyes were met with two pairs of brown ones I hadn't seen in years. I looked at Christian first taking in his face before my eyes shifted to Cortez. It felt like my throat had tightened when I saw both of them smiled down at me. I quickly rushed off the stage and went to the back as Andrew went out and picked up my money. After I finished changing, I walked up to the V.I.P section to help Lala.

"You did good Sweets." She said. "Thank you. Alright so how many is it?" I asked. She turned and pointed to a table. "Six, but Dee-Dee came over to help with two of them. You can take those two on the end and I'll take the two in the middle." I froze for a minute as I looked at who she pointed at.

I looked at them taking in how much they changed since I last saw them. Cortez grew his beard out, he had more of a scruffy look going on. I guess he felt me looking at him because his eyes landed on me. He nudged Christian and they both turned and looked at me.

I quickly turned around when Cortez smirked waving his fingers at me and Christina mugged me. "Uh hello earth to Sweets. Did you hear me?" Lala asked. "Huh?" I said turning back towards Lala. Lala looked back and forth between me and the twins. "You know them?" I shook my head no. "Well they sure know you. With the way they're staring at you. Ooo and they're fine too." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Harvey can I get a drink?" I asked. Lala shook her head. "You better come on." Lala said poking me. I smiled. "I'll be there in a minute." I told her. "What can I get you?" Harvey asked. "Can I have two shot of patron, please." He poured the drinks and I quickly downed them. "Damn Sweets. Slow down." Lala said shaking her head. "When I come back over, I want one more shot, okay?" "Alright you gone end up face down, ass up. Keep playing." Lala said while I stuck my tongue out at her. Harvey shook his head as we walked away.

I bit my lip as I walked over to the table trailing Lala. "Hey guy's this is my girl Sweets she's going to be helping me serve y'all tonight." Lala said nudging me forward. "Hi." I said with a small wave. The twins chuckled never taking their eyes off of me. "She's going to be your waitress." Lala explained. The twins smirked as they eyed my body.

"What can I get you?" I asked as I looked down. "You know it's rude not to look someone in the eye when you are speaking to them." Angelica felt a shiver run down her spine when she heard the Christian's deep southern voice pierce her ears. She looked up to see both of them staring at her. "I'm sorry. What can I get you two to drink?" She said as she licked her lips trying give off a confident vibe but failing miserably. Their eyes followed her tongue as she did so. They both smiled showing their perfect set of white teeth with golds on the bottom. "Hennessey." They said in unison. I took down their orders and turned heading over to the bar. Feeling their eyes glued to my ass as I walked away. I looked at the clock. "Just 3 more hours."

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.