Two

Angelica

I yawned as I looked up at the ceiling of an unfamiliar house with a raging headache. I sat up and looked down at the tattoo-covered hand draped across my lap. I looked to my left seeing Christian and curled up next to me on my right was Cortez. "Shit," I whispered as I quietly tried to get up without waking them. I managed to shimmy out of the bed before quickly putting my clothes. "Where's my phone. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I mumbled as I l searched the floor. "Where did you put it?" It took me a moment before I found it on the charger. I grabbed it and practically ran out of their house.

-----

I had just walked into my house trying to be as quiet as possible in hopes of not waking anybody. "Where the fuck you been?" I froze as I turned around to see my best friend Lala and my older brother James standing there with their arms crossed. "Hey guys," I said with a nervous smile. "What's going on?" Kassi asked as she came out of her room with her boyfriend, my oldest brother, Fredrick, following her. "This heifer was out all night. I wonder what she was doing?" Lala said sharing a big goofy smile with Kassi. Ricky and James both looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "You did what?" Ricky said stepping forward.

My brothers were extremely protective, and I wasn't in the mood to be questioned this early in the morning with a hangover. "Firstly, I'm grown. Secondly, I have to get ready for class." I said before I turned and walked up to my room. It was my last first day as an undergrad and it was starting off terrible. I looked at my bed to see my baby sister, Maya sleeping soundly. I decided to let her sleep for while I took a shower.

Once I finished my shower, I moisturized my body before walking out to my closet as Lala walked in and sat on my bed. "So...." I was looking through my things trying to find something to wear. "So what?" I asked before she smacked her lips. "Don't even try it. What happened last night?" She said. I turned and looked at her confused. "Nothing happened last night," I said. "Those two men couldn't take their eyes off of you." She said. I shrugged. "That's nothing new," I explained. She threw my pillow at me. "What?" I asked looking at her annoyed.

"Bitch you left with them and you walking funny now. So what happened?" I tuned her out as she talked about the twins.

I decided on keeping it simple and wearing a white crop tank with some light wash jeans and crocs. "Angelica!?" Lala yelled from outside the bathroom. "What?" I called back. "Never mind. Fine don't tell me. Your best friend." I rolled my eyes and finished getting dressed. I grabbed my backpack and my house keys. "Y'all ready?" I asked walking into the living room to see Kassi and my brother kissing. "Yeah let's go. Can we stop at Starbucks on the way there?" Lala and Kassi both asked. I nodded my head.

Christian

I reached over expecting to feel Angel l sleeping next to me. When I didn't, I sat up to see an empty space between Cortez and me. I kicked him causing him to fall off the bed. "What the fuck?" he said sitting up. "She's gone," I said looking at him. He looked at the bed then stood up and looked around the room. "She left." I looked at him like the dumbass he is. "Nah I didn't notice." He gave me the finger before walking out.

A few weeks had passed since we saw Angel, and nothing had been the same since. I sighed softly. "Stop," I said as one my regulars tried to suck me off. "What's wrong?" Natasha said with a pout. Normally I would have been busted my nut, but she had been sucking my dick for a minute and I didn't feel any closer to cumming. "You can go." She was about to protest when I gave her a look.

After showering I went to go get some food. I was staring in the fridge when Cortez came downstairs pissed. "Who pissed you off?" I said deciding on ordering a pizza. "I was fucking Jada. I was in her pussy for a minute and she had cum like four times, but I wasn't even close. My nigga I would have been nutted at least once." I turned and looked at him. "The same thing happened to me. I was getting top from Natasha and I felt nothing." Cortez sat on the counter drinking a Gatorade. "I haven't been able to get my nut without thinking about Angel." Come to think of it that was the last time I got mine too. I smoothed down my hair as I thought for a minute. "I think we need to take a trip down to that club." He nodded as we went to go get dressed.

Angelica

Huh? (What?)
Ah, I thought a broke nigga said somethin' (Ah)
Talkin shit but they still ain't sayin nothin' (Ain't sayin' nothin')
We gon trap dis bitch out til the Feds come (Run it up, run it up)
Huh? (What she say?) Ah, I thought a pussy hoe said sum (Ah)

I sang as I danced with the bachelor party that had come in. I was actually having a good time when Dee-Dee called me over. "What's up?" I said fanning myself. "You've been requested for a private dance." I scrunched up my eyebrows. "Ray said I was with the party," I said pointing over to guys. Shit, they were easy money. "Nah he said you were specifically requested." I sighed before walking off to go see Ray.

"So who requested me?" he tossed a masked at me. "Masquerade room." I rolled my eyes before walking to the private room. I went in through the back I chose my song and walked out on the mini stage.

I choked on my breath as I looked to see who it was. They stared at me with hooded eyes as they released a huge puff of smoke. I snapped out of my daze as the song started.

Christian

We sat back watching her body move as she floated across the stage. Then her eyes flashed over to us and she came over and sat in my lap. "Shit," I said as I watched her grind her body up and down. She slid her hand up my chest lightly wrapping her small hand around my throat. She pressed her hips deeper into my now hard dick as she applied pressure to my throat. I bit my lip looking up at her face which fucked me up even more.

The mask she had on and the way her lips looked so soft had me dazed. She leaned in like she was about to kiss me then pulled away last minute.

I groaned frustrated as she climbed off of me. She turned and looked over her shoulder at me with a little smirk. She just wants me to wear that ass out. That had to be the case the way she was playing with me. I thought as the first song finished. The next song began to play, and she walked away making sure to swish her ass. It was obvious that the new song and dance was directed towards Tez.

Cortez

At this point, I was rock hard, and I wanted nothing more than to be between her thighs. She walked over to me squatting in front of me slowly sliding her body up mine. As she did this, she brushed against my dick making it to twitch at the friction. She brushed her lips against my neck as I slid my hands up her thighs roughly gripping her ass. I was pissed when she pushed my hands away and went back to dancing in front of me. She walked over to the pole and did this sexy ass spin then slid down landing in a split. She did a backbend landing on my lap and she rotated her hips against my dick as the end of the song played. She was about to get up when I grabbed her waist holding her in place.

"Don't touch me." She said tying her hair up before she shimmied out of my grasp. "I miss you," I said standing as I grabbed her arm stopping her. She looked down at where my handheld her before looking up at me. "That's not my problem. Let go of me." She said. I looked at her for a moment. "We should tal—" I tried to say but, I was cut off by my brother. "If you didn't always run off instead of talking there wouldn't be an issue," Christian said harshly. She turned to look at him. "No, if you spoke to people instead of yelling at people—." She paused looking at me. "And you didn't let him make all the decisions about everything maybe things could have been different but here we are." She said. He walked towards her staring down at her.

Christian

"You disappeared as if you weren't in a whole relationship and when you turn up your with a new man. The same man we fought and then we find out you slept with. What the fuck are we supposed to think, huh?" I said looking at her face. I watched as her eyes narrowed and I could see the angry tear forming. She slapped me. "You're not telling the whole story and you know it. You know we weren't together when I slept with him." She said closing her eyes trying to calm herself down. "You know what?" She mumbled with a humorless laugh. "I don't have to explain myself to either of you. Go fuck yourself." She snapped before she stormed out leaving Tez and I standing there.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Cortez said as he pushed me. "What?" I asked. "You claim that you miss her. You said how much you want her back, but you continue to bring up old shit. You know why she so hot and cold with you because you're always pulling some stupid shit to piss her off." He said. "So your telling me you don't want answers?" I asked in disbelief. "Of course I do but I'm not about to pounce on her throwing 5 almost 6 years of anger at her. Get your anger together because I'm about tired of it." He said before walking out.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.