Ch.4

Derek had fallen asleep in his chair in the shed. I stepped quietly trying to not to wake him. I grabbed the sip ties that were sitting on his work table. Quickly working I tied one around each wrist. I may have tighten the second too much because he had been startled awake.

"Hey what are you-"

A quick blow to the head with a wood plank and he was out.

——~~——

He groaned in the chair as he regained consciousness. I tied his legs and torso to the chair rendering him mostly immobile.

"What are you doing to me you psychotic bitch?" he shouted spitting out blood in the process.

I remained silent as I picked up a near by hammer and slammed it into his right hand. You.could hear the crack of the bones as the hammer made contact.

"Aaahhh!" He wailed in pain. "What do you want from me."

"To feel what I felt for the past 10 years of my life!"

I slammed the hammer to his left hand this time causing him to yell in pain once more.

"You bitch, I gave you everything. A roof over your head, food on the table." Ge narrowed his eyes. "I loved you like a father would."

"What you did to me wasn't love. I wasn't a daughter to you. I was just some play thing you tossed around whenever you wanted." 

I picked up a nail that way laying on the table and hammer it into his leg. He yelled in agony, his head drooping tired of the pain.

He started laughing.

"You were my pumpkin"

"Stop"

"Daddy's princess"

"Shut up." My words became stern.

"Daddy's little girl."

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

I swung the hammer to his face. I couldn't stop.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP"

There was blood everywhere. His face was smashed in and bloody. You could see some bone protruding through the ripped skin. I dropped the hammer. I was tired. I was done.

——~~——

I buried Sadie's body just behind the cabin in the little patch of flowers she liked playing in. I placed Bethany's body in the old wagon and hiked up to the well. It took longer than expected and I was beginning to worry if I was being followed by the animals. Nevertheless, I made it and dumped her body in too. I threw a lighter in and watched as the bodies lit up in flames. I walked back to  the cabin and hosed down the wagon putting it back next to the hose where it was found. I had dug a hole almost too deep for me to get put of. I rolled Derek's body in along with some left over salmon from the fridge. About half way filling the hole, I threw in rabit caucuses and whatever dead animal remains I could find while I was getting rid of Beth. I finished covering the whole and went back inside.

——~~——

After a shower, I layed in my bed and smiled. I was free. It felt like the world was finally at peace.

'hey how'd it go?'

'just as planned:)'

'you're still coming up for the summer right?'

'of course! I miss you!'

'can't wait;)'