02

"Wake yo ass up!" Someone jumped on my bed waking me up.

"5 more minutes!" I groaned and covered my head only for my covers to be snatched.

"Pleaseeeeee" I begged with my eyes still closed and stayed half asleep half awake.

"Okay 5 more minutes" a voice said and I'm sure it was longer.
I was still in my 17th dream when I felt cold.

Cold water.

Someone fucking purred cold water on my face. I started coughing and stood up right away to be faced with the boys making a live and laughing. I hit someone somewhere with my leg and teared up. I choked.

"Wait- you good?" Derek turned serious trying to hold back his laugh.

"Yes- oh my- KOBE" I slowed my coughing and looked at my cousin who was on the floor holding his friend.

"I'm sorry-" I tried not to laugh.

"I deserved it!" He pointed out with a breathe and I hit every boy on the head.

"Why did y'all do that to me and HI GUYS" I smiled at the live and looked serious at the boys.

"You said 5 minutes and it was 2 hours so prank time bitchezzz" Derek smiled.

"I'm gonna smack that smile off your face" I smiled and pushed them out. I took out my clothes and went to take a shower.

I changed into

I curled my hair and walked out

"A bitch is hungry!" I yelled.

"When isn't she" Vallyk chuckled only to be pushed away from Dereks back.
I smiled and jumped on Dereks back and stick out my tongue to Vallyk.

"Isn't she like 13? What? A bitch can't have fun" I shook my head at a comment. Derek was holding me like I was nothing.

"How aren't you getting tired am I not heavy?" I frowned and got closer to face him

"Nah. I'm strong too" he smiled and put me down.

"She is cute sadly she is turning 14 I ship her with Derek :( " some fan @dereks.wifey commented and it made me smile. Cute that I wasn't getting hate. But why sadly? It is legal to date a 17 year old?

"Thank you Dereks.wifey" I smiled and she replayed with "omgg🥺" fans ahah

"Does she speak Spanish?" Kobe read out loud

"Yes a little. Simple words only because Kobe thought me and I know some from wattpad. " i replied. I'm white because of my mom. I got it from her I guess and I have brown eyes like hers. My dad has green eyes and he is lightskin but I'm white??

"Really Derek?" I raised my eye brow at Derek who had a full mouth with bagels.

"What? I love bagels" he gulped innocently and gave me an innocent smile. Aww