Intro

Catherine was 13 and popular and everyone likes her she had a great family until one day.
-Catherine's POV-
I was walking home and when I got there I said bye to my friends and walked inside to see my parents looking pissed at me. "Hey guys what's up?" I ask. "GO UPSTAIRS AND PACK EVERYTHING!" They yell at me "what why?!?" I ask about to cry. My dad walked up to me and slapped me "Do it now!!! Your going to an adoption center. You are just a mistake!!!!" He yelled at me I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I got everything packed and look around to my empty room and look out my window where my best friend lives. we had this tree that connects our rooms. I oped my window and climbed over to her window and knocked on it. "hey Cat what's up? Why are you crying? what happened to your cheek?" She asked "come to my R-Room p-please." I said going back.
She came and saw my room was all packed and empty. "Cat why is everything packed?" she asked looking at me with worry in her eyes. "I'm being put up for a-adoption t-they said I-I was a m-mistake." I said crying. "hey it's okay as long as you have your phone we will stay best friends. Okay?" She ask/said. "Okay." I said a weakly laughed. We went and saw the fault in our stars. I gave her a hug and said bye. "SLUT GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I COME UP AND BEAT YOU." I started shaking "you better go" I said rushing her out the window. "Bye Vi!" I said
I went downstairs and my 'dad' walked up and punched me in the stomach and slapped my face.
I was sitting in the back seat of the car crying "shut up wimp!" My mom yells and continues on about how I'm a mistake and no one will ever love or adopt me. "whore get out we are here." my dad said pulling me out of the car and throwing me to the ground. They threw me inside and sped off. "Hi who are you- oh dear what happened?" This lady asked. "My parents they just left me here" I said. "Okay let's get you a roommate and situated." she said kindly.