Ch.1 a new family

*2 years later*
-Catherine's POV-
It's been two years stuck in this hell hold. So let me fill you in. Every month there is adoption day and every time someone comes to mine and my roommates room they look at me and just say "EWWW she's a freak I feel bad for her roommate she is so prettier than her" and I've became depressed and I cut and have anorexia. My roommates name is Samantha but I call her Sam. and everyone is right she's beautiful I'm just a freak. today was another adoption day. I was just sitting talking to Sam when out of the blue she's like "will you please sing and dance for me?" She practically begged. She's my best friend so I finally gave in. She played the song fireflies. I started singing along and danced when our house worker came in and yelled "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE ITHER PEOPLES EARS BLEED AND THAT DANCING OH MY GOD YOU LOOKED LIKE A DYING COW!" I was crying by then. "OH YA ONE LAST THING. (I was beyond terrified) NEXT TIME YOU CUT, CUT DEEPER!" I was sobbing while sam comforted me. The lady came up and punched me and slapped me. "Sam get ready people will be coming soon to see you." she said kindly "oh okay." She said sadly "I'm going to miss you. I bet my new roommate will hate me." I said. "No they won't they'll love you!" She said she always has her stuff packed incase. I do too but it's not like anyone will adopt me.
*time skip to when Sam is leaving*
"I'm gonna miss you!" I said. "I'll visit you okay?" Okay" we giggled. "Samantha come on sweety." Her new mom said. But looked at me with hate. "And sorry but you can't visit you friend ever." She said sternly. sam whispers "I'll text you promise." "Okay you better go. bye!" "Bye!" She said leaving. Once she left everyone was so much meaner and I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I looked for my only friend mr.blade
1-for sam leaving
2-for no one wanting me
3-for being born
4-for being a mistake
What's one more?
5,6,7,8,9 I was bleeding a lot. "CATHERINE WHERE ARE YOU?" My home lady perish yelled. I cleaned off all the blood and put on my braclets and jacket.
-one month later-
-Ricky's POV-
"guyssss" I yelled "what?" They all yelled back "come here!" They all came running down. "I think we should adopt a girl!" I said showing them the adoption agency. "YA that would be awesome!" "Ohhhh can I be the dad???" A over excited Connor asked. "YA sure!" "Well go tomorrow!" I said going up to bed.
-the next morning-
-Connors POV-
We walked into the agency I was sipping my coffee cause well I LOVE coffee. "hi how may I help you?" A lady at the front desk asked. "we are looking for a 15 girl to adopt." I said smiling and then sipping my coffee. "Oh okay we have four girls but one you won't want her she's all depressed and weird" she said.
-cats POV-
I got ready cause today is adoption day again and well I know I'm not gonna get adopted. I'm currently in my room dancing cause well no ones around I live at the end of the hall. I was singing along to love robbery. I herd someone say "wait can we meet her" I panicked and grabbed my jacket. i saw 6 guys walk in. I looked at them scared. "Hi, I'm Connor. This is Ricky Trevor sam kain and jc." I looked past them to the house person she just glared. "H-hi I'm C-Cat." I say stuttering. I mentally reminded myself that's another cut. we talked they seem pretty cool. the lady keeps glaring at me. "hey how would you like to be adopted by us?" Connor I think it was asked. "M-me you w-wanna adopt me?" I asked totally shocked "You wanna adopt her?" The lady asks. "They look at me I'm smiling nodding. "Yes yes we would." I quickly run to the bathroom to grab my makeup bag with my empty lip balm bottle with my blades in it. I turn to see the lady who I have yet to learn her name looking at me "Why did you talk? They don't really want you they just feel bad." she hit me so many times. When she left I put on make up to cover up the bruises. "welcome to the family Catherine Franta" Connor said .