Ch.2. A new home

Connors POV
When we got home I showed Catherine around. Her room was right next to mine. "I'm going to let you unpack then you me and my friends jenn and Andrea are going to Ikea for furniture and all that shit." he said
-Catherine's POV-
I laughed and went into my room. It was huge. I walked around and saw I had a walk in closet and a bathroom I grabbed my make up bag and put it in the medicine cabinet along with my straightener, curling iron, and hair brush. Once I unpacked that I unpacked the little amount of clothes I had. I was just sitting around when two girls walked in and said "I'm jenn and this is Andrea kains gif." "h-hi I'm Catherine but call me cat" "hi cat." Andrea said giggling "cute name" "thanks" "GIRLS COME ON I NEED MY STARBUCKS" Connor yelled I ran down to him. "Ready Connor!" I said cheery. "You know I'm technically your dad so if you want you can call me dad or Connor I don't mind." he said smiling. "okay-Dad." I said giving him the best fake smile.
-after shopping (they also went shopping for clothes)
-Connors POV-
Hey you guys hang with the guys I'm going to put everything together" I said flexing my mussels. cat laughed and said "okay whatever" I called sam and Trevor to talk to them. "Sam, trev. I need your help putting things together." I said but really scene they are the youngest I need to talk to them about Cat. "coming!" They yell running upstairs. they are helping me well it's more like I'm supervising them. "okay guys I just wanted to tell you that if you want to date cat tell me," I say "I'm not going to be over protective just remember break her heart I break your face." "Okay!" They said but Trevor also added"I'm not going to I wanna be more of a brother to her." I smiled at him.
-cats POV-
It started getting late so I went up to my room to see how it looks. i opened my door and just hugged and gave them all kisses on the cheeks. "thank you I love it!" I said jumping into my bed. " sorry but now shu I need to shower." I said. They left I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom locking the door. i graves one of my blades and put it into the shower. I was done and almost ready to get out. When I saw the blade. "Oh what's one or two GONNA do?" I asked myself. I grabbed it and slit my wrists 4 times on both arms. Once I was done i bandaged my arms up and put on my jacket and walked downstairs. "Oh btw I signed you up for school you start tomorrow." Connor said "Don't worry I'll be there and so will sam!" Trevor said. "Okay." I said "well I'm going to bed night!" I said and went upstairs. im pretty sure Connor was the one who said it but he said that we were gonna do a video about him adopting me.