1: Cherry Atop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hello everyone! Uhm,this is my first time posting a story here on wattpad,so please have patience with me. I've written many stories but not somewhere that a lot of people come looking for entertainment. Excuse any mistakes I make during the story, I'm still in highschool,so grammar and punctuation aren't exactly my forte. I hope you enjoy, and feel free to leave feedback. Whether it's love,hate,rage,disgust, questions, etc. I won't mind. :3

All characters,places,and situations belong to me,Absynithe. If there happens to be any similarities to other stories,then it is simply coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Death Keeps My Heart Beating•

Chapter 1: Cherry Atop.

DING! DING!

"Hello, and welcome to Cherry Atop," I said,not looking up from the register in front of me.

"Hello there." A male's smooth voice replied. At that point I looked up.The guy that stopped at the counter in front of me was a tad bit... peculiar? He was probably a couple of years older than me. He had curly,black hair,green eyes and had an exotic face shape. He wore designer clothes that probably costed more than five times my annual income. The last thing I noticed about him,was that he was quite taller than me, leaving me tilting my head to look up at him. 'I'd have to tip-toe just to kiss those soft looking lips of his. I wonder what he tastes like- What am I thinking?! For crying out loud! What's with the sudden lust-bomb? I don't even know this guy.' I internally face-palmed myself.

That's the thing though. I didn't know him. I live in a town where everyone knows everyone,and this place isn't exactly...a tourist friendly place.

Shaking away my thoughts I found my voice and asked,"What can I get you?"

He shoved his hands into the pockets of his black leather jacket and gave me a heart stopping side smile."Actually,I'm here for my first day of work, and by the looks of things, I'm pretty sure I won't regret applying for a job here." His side smile grew into a confident smirk as he looked me over.

I blushed wildly and tried to keep my cool."So you're the new employee? I at least thought it would have been someone from here in town."

"Ahhhh,well, I am from town,so you're quite correct. My name's Jack. Jack Brimmal. " He held out his hand and flashed again, what I was positive would become, his signature side smile.

I took his hand and lightly shook it."My name's Leo Raines. How come I've never seen you around?"

"I just moved here from my hometown. I've lived there since I was quite small and I needed a fresh start,ya know?" He leaned his elbows on the counter. "Now that I shared part of my life story, how about you spout some of yours?"

I laughed. "I would,but at the moment I'm still working and now that you're here, all you need to hear me spout is instructions on what to do. That sound all right to you?" I smiled, reaching for one of the aprons hanging up and tied it behind my back.

"I'll listen to whatever you spout as long as you keep that apron on. It quite suits you."

"T-thanks..." I stammered."You stay here,I'll go get your uniform, and please, don't touch anything." I turned around and walked towards the storage room. 'Augh, what do these guys see in me?' I ran my hand down the side of my face, and sighed.

There isn't anything extraordinary about me. I have caramel brown hair that I tend to keep in a sloppy bun, dark blue eyes, and a personality that would usually keep even the nicest of people away. Yet, I'm still a guy magnet. 'Well, this is going to be great.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really didn't think this was a good place to end due to it not getting to the good parts yet,but I didn't want to drag on. I'll pick up from where I left off next part, so keep yours eye open! See you then. ;9 <3 (I'll most likely be editing this part before uploading the next. I'm not sure if I'm happy with this.)