Chapter 1

Luna's/Blade POV

  “No, I don’t wanna” I said to Angel “Please, this one time?!” "But you said that last time” I replied annoyed while glaring at her. “Fine, I’ll buy you food” said Angel “Ok, bet” I quickly replied knowing I love food. “Now get dressed” she replied in excitement “Wait, now?!” I said surprised “Yes, Hoe c’mon!” “Ugghhhh ok fine” I said while turning Netflix off and putting my Oreos back in my stash.

We both applied mascara and lip gloss not wanting to be too late

“Ok, I'm done” we said at the same time causing us both the laugh at each other. We took some pictures because we felt cute. “Whose party is it” I asked, she looked at her phone before she replied “My boyfriend’s ”. “Ohhhhhhhhh so I FINALLY get to meet your boyfriend” I said a little mad knowing I've never met him before and he was my boyfriend “oh ok” I said beginning to text Caleb.

Caleb🤞🏽💜

Me: Calebbbbbbb

Caleb...: Yes babe?

Me: Come to the party tonight plzzz....

Caleb.....: And what do I get if I come?....

Me: Food mf...

Caleb.....:Ok bet

Me: Ok TTYL I’ll send you the addy 

    I turn off my phone “What are you smiling for?” Angel asked curiously “I was talking to Caleb” I quickly replied “Oh is he coming?” she asked. “Yea” I said while grabbing my knives and placing them safely in my bra before putting my gun in my shorts. 

“Why you always gotta have shit to kill?” Angel asked, I sighed before answering “I'm the daughter and soon to be gang leader, mafuckas always after me gotta stay ready” She nodded her head in agreement “Ok, let's go” she said ready to go to the party “your or mines?” I asked before she quickly answered with “yours because I'm going home with my boyfriend" “ok” I replied as I walked out my room and went downstairs to see my parents, little brother and little cousin. “bye mamma bye dad” I said kissing their cheeks before going to kiss my little cousin and brother on their heads “Be good” I said to them jokingly “do you have your gun?” my dad asked “yes” I replied quickly annoyed showing him my gun “I’ve got my knives too plus the ones on my bike along with my second gun.” My father wants me to be safe so reassuring before I leave the house is always a good thing. He smiled at me showing how proud he was of my protection “Ok be safe” he said “ok bye love you all” I replied quickly walking out the house.