𝐟𝐫, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

The last couple days had been wildly boring, we didn't do much besides maybe practicing and the occasional getting someone to walk with y/n cause she was nervous. It was always scary when she walked out by herself, even though she knows nothing is gonna happen. Let alone the fact that she also has to sit and watch them plan out their kidnapping of her and know she can't do anything about it because she can't let them know it's her.
---------------------------
{Burned Dick🔥}
good morning everyone, so let's continue our plan with this UA student we were talking about earlier

{Blood Sucker💉}
ooo yes!! i have been trying to catch her out on the streets disguised using the little bit of blood i have left from the girl i killed last week but i ran out last night. the last time i saw her out was when she was with that Kirishima kid, the one with the spikey red hair, but every time she goes out she always has someone with her.

{Ashy Bitch🧟‍♂️}
that could be a problem, however if we just take the other student with her as well that's twice the importance to find them once UA find out their gone.

{ADHD Man💪🏻}
Yeah, twice the people twice the fun :)

{Burned Dick🔥}
that's true. i could have myself a little fun with her water quirk, i bet it'll hurt having little burn marks on her body. maybe some fire torture possibly just so it's more painful for her specifically.
---------------------------
y/n was scared to text back, afraid she'd accidentally slip up and reveal herself. Now. Now she was scared for her life, FIRE TORTURE? they didn't just want her to freak the school out. They wanted to damage her and hurt her. She put her phone back down and tried not to focus on it, the more she did the more scared she got.

y/n got out of her bed and walked to the bedroom door, opening it and quickly hearing the sounds of chatter going on in the kitchen downstairs. Smiling to herself she walked down to the common room and near everyone else "what's up guys!" she spoke cheerfully while walking up to them, everyone looking over at her and smiling softly. She could tell something didn't feel right with them "what? did something happen?" her face turned from cheerful to scared. Kirishima looked at everyone then cleared his throat "uhm yeah y/n. something did happen.." Bakugou quickly reached for Kirishimas mouth and covered it, not wanting him to say another word "what the fuck happened Bakugou. spit it out before i drown you!" she threatened, walking around the kitchen to him and standing directly in front of him. "go on. tell me. i've never liked secrets and if it's about me i definitely would like to know"

"just go look outside" Denki spoke, y/n turned to him and nodded "yes thank you Denki for being mature enough i speak up" y/n spoke and began to walk outside. As she opened the door, pure horror opened up into her face. She quickly closed the door back and let out a scream

"i told you she wouldn't like it..." Deku spoke as Ida quickly ran to her and held her tight "hush hush let's go get you back to bed" he spoke and she shook her head stopping him "what the fuck is that, and how long has it been there?" y/n asked and denki spoke up yet again "when Bakugou walked outside this morning the painting was there, but it's clear it was fixed upon you. i'm not sure who did it or why but it was definitely meant to scare you a little"

The painting in question you might ask? well the painting was made against the main UA building, composed of y/n herself. plastered all over it was sighs of what looked to be burns and blood going out of different holes and cuts of her body. what could be described as straight gruesome and horrifying were words beyond the actual picture. y/n was ready to figure out who did this, and now she didn't care if she revealed her identity or not. She was now furious and was ready for blood.