Chapter 4

"You do it."
"No, she looks so peaceful."
"Yeah we have to see if Michael's ok."
"Fine." Someone taps my shoulder,
"Um, Miss?" A timid voice asks. I slowly turn over on the couch and open my eyes. Three boys are staring down at me an I sit up.
"Why are you guys awake already?" I ask sleepily. They just stare at me confused. The drugs shouldn't have wore off that fast.
"I'm sorry to bother you miss but why are we here? We don't remember how we got here and my friends and I tried to leave but when Michael tried to open the door the handle...shocked him?" The dark haired boy said. I raised my eyebrows and the curly haired boy pointed to the floor in front of the door.
"Yeah, he passed out." He said and I get up and walk over to the colored haired boy on the floor. I check his pulse and when I see he's one I walk back to the couch and lay down.
"Um, why did he get shocked?"Calum asks. I let out an irritated sigh and say,
"Because you can't leave the apartment." I turn over on the couch.
"Why can't we leave?" The dirty blonde speaks up.
"Because I need you for something."
"So you brought us here?"
"Yes, I took you after your interview."
"So you kidnapped us? You can't keep us here, people will be looking for us!" Calum says in frustration. Michael groans on the floor and I get up and go to him. He sits up and looks around while Ashton comes to his other side and helps him stand up.
"What happened?" He asks with a confused expression on his face.
"You tried to open the door and you got shocked with bolts of energy from my security system." I say bluntly. He looks at me as if he's just now noticing my existence.
"Hi, I'm Michael." He says with a cheeky smile. I smirk at him and walk to the kitchen to get him some Advil. He tries to come with me but Calum grabs his shoulder and his friends crowd him asking if he's ok and explaining that I brought him here and he can't leave. I hand him two Advil and go back to the couch.
"You might as well gets some sleep, it's going to be a long trip, we leave in 3 hours. " I say before rolling over and shutting my eyes, "and don't try leaving because every possible entrance and exit will get you the same result as the front door."