Fortune Son

Name: Fortune Son

Name: Fortune Son

User: Joseph "Jonesy" Jones

Namesake: The song "Fortune Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

Humanoid: Yes

Natural: Yes

Attributes: Physical

Range: Short

Abilities: Fortune Son allows it's user to teleport. They can only teleport to locations they can visibly see, and the distance is measured by how full the meters on Fortune Son's shoulders and abdomen are. When these meters run out, the stand/user can no longer teleport, but the stand can still function as a normal punching ghost. To refill the meters, the stand must continually punch a living thing. This includes any human or animal, although insects and plants do not count, nor does the stand user himself. It takes approximately 1000 punches to refill the meters, and while the meters are full, Fortune Son can go into an overpowered frenzy that is difficult to control.

Inspiration: As with most of my stands, O like to mix and match elements from a lot of things I have recently seen. Parts of Fortune Son are definitely steampunk inspired, although he also has design elements pulled from things like B.O.B from the Overwatch series, Yondu from the Guardians of the Galaxy comics/movies, and even the Evangelist and Third Pillar, Sho, from the anime Fire Force.