The Score

Name: The Score

Name: The Score

User: ???

Namesake: The band "The Score"

Humanoid: No

Natural: Yes

Attributes: Automatic, Physical

Range: Long

Abilities: When the user of this Stand intentionally touches someone, they become a target. Exactly 7 days (168 hours) after the person has been targeted, The Score will start it's hunt, completely automatically and with no additional input from the user. It will take the quickest available path to the target, and can travel at speeds of up to 100 kilometers per hour. It cannot travel in water, so will be forced to find a bridge or wait for some form of transportation. It also cannot destroy anything other than the target (and insects), and must find the nearest available clear path. When it reaches it's target, this stand will immediately attack their throat in an attempt to swiftly kill them. To non-stand users, it will appear as though the target's neck simply spontaneously exploded. This Stand's body is impervious to almost all forms of damage, aside from very thin and precise cuts, and it's teeth are made of a sharp diamond-like material that is completely unbreakable. The only thing that can distract this stand from it's target are large insects, which it can quickly devour to grow larger and stronger while en route to it's prey. The stand begins the size of a normal snake, but can max out it's size at around that of an adult lion. The only way to completely stop this Stand is to trap it in a such a way that it has a 0% chance of escaping or reaching the target, in which it will immediately vanish and return to the user. The user will not know the status or success of their Stand until it returns to them, either because it was forced back or because it eliminates the target.

Inspiration: This Stand is essentially a combination of the Blue Racer snake, a piranha, and a venus fly trap. With the appendages, it is reminiscent of the serpent in the first book of the Holy Bible, Genesis. The ability is itself is based off of The Score song "Unstoppable," as well as SCP-096 "Shy Guy." The teeth of course are a fun nod to JoJo Part 4.