Foreword

(Sorry for starting this book with my face

(Sorry for starting this book with my face. It won't happen again... *Villain chuckle intensifies.*)

Hello! I'm the author of this story.
In this chapter I'll explain some stuff of this story. You can read them or ignore them and go straight to the next chapter.

I also have to say that I'm not expecting no one to read my story so things can change on the first chapters. My English level have been improving since I first wrote this story so the English level will be getting higher through the chapters, but you can still laugh and have fun in each chapter of this story.

So basically, this story is just a funny and interesting English exercise, by the way English is my third language, that's why I'm telling you this.

This story is about character development, adventures and romance.

This characters have stories to tell, hidden secrets and adventures to live. Drama, romance, comedy, mystery, horror and action, this story has all this and more waiting for you!

Right down here there is a description (more like curiosities and extras) for the main characters. It has easter eggs and secrets but it can also be a spoiler so I recommend you reading this last part when you reach chapter 10.

Oh by the way! I started explaining the characters clothes in chapter 20, sorry for making you wait.

Maybe you're thinking:
You'll be bothering me all the time with your messages, won't you?
And the answer to that is...

No.

I'll only talk when it's necessary (explaining things, special thanks and personal thoughts).

We shall continue talking about important things now that you finish your disrespectful interruption (jk don't kill me lol).

If you don't care about the spoilers you can just continue reading. It's your choice. (Again you can read it without spoilers when you reach chapter 10)
.
.
.
You want to read it?
.
.
.
.
You sure?
.
.
.
.
Okey then! These are the characters of "Life changes in Summer!"

_______________________________________

Alder Wynn

He's 14 years old and the younger one of the Wynn's brothers.

Birthday: July 7.

1'76 cm and 78 kg

He has read hair and electric blue eyes.

He moved on a couple days ago and his mother decided to sign Alder and his brother to a summer camp so they meet new people.

He's dense and competitive, like his older brother. He likes food, sports and adventures.

He loves cooking, but everything he cooks it becomes radioactive. He's like a balloon fish, immune to his own poison.
_______________________________________