Episode 3: Realization

Hoseok woke up as usual, with a wide smile on his face, before his mind decided to remind him that things are not supposed to be happy.
Something was wrong.
And so the smile faded away slowly and the dimples went back into hiding.

The heavy feeling in his chest was back and suddenly everything seemed shambolic... Colorless...

He wasn't expecting his boss/friend in his kitchen that early in the morning with a wide gummy smile that he only shows once in a blue moon and he couldn't help but return it.
But that was gone too soon as the pain in his chest go too much to the point where he felt like he'd black out any moment, until a pair of arms pulled him close to a warm body.

He didn't realize that he was crying until he pulled away from Yoongi whose hoodie was wet with his tears.
"Sh-she left." Another broken sob left his mouth as his mind slowly processed everything that happened the previous day and Yoongi pulled him back into another tight embrace, running his long fingers through Hoseok's dark locks soothingly, trying to calm him down.

It took time. And since Yoongi wasn't one to give up that fast he sat there until the pancakes and the pan burned and the fire alarm went off and even after, until Hoseok's neighbor Mrs.Han decided to start screaming from outside his door. Nothing would've made Yoongi let go of his crying friend if Hoseok himself wouldn't have taken the initiative.

The old Virago knocked on his door and shouted a bit more in her wobbly and grating voice before she decided that she had better things to do than sharing wise words to disrespectful and irresponsible young men.

Her wise words, as she probably guessed were ignored and her sudden intrusion wasn't any helpful except for the fact that Hoseok actually stopped shedding more tears after that. But the boy had gone eerily silent.

It was around noon that Hoseok broke down again and this time Yoongi made sure that there was nothing on the stove and held the younger male in his arms until he slept. His arms and legs were dead by then, but he wasn't complaining.

Morning came and so did a teary Hoseok, and Yoongi as prepared as ever.

In the next few days that followed Yoongi cooked and cleaned and provided moral support to the younger, never once complaining because behind that tough and cold exterior there was a man who is an arcane mudita who would fight the world for his loved ones.

𝑀𝓊𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒶:𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁-𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔.

Sup people?
How ya'll doin?

Anyway...This chapter is dedicated to one of my favorite authors in wattpad @lovestruck2006 who writes so many wonderful stories.Please check out her work people.I'm pretty sure that you won't be regretting it.

Stay Safe.Eat well.Keep yourself hydrated.
Good Day/Night!