Episode 4: Ruth The Ruthless

[𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟷𝟶𝟶+ 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜!𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝...𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝!]

Weekends are supposed to be fun.
But for Ruth or the people in her Department it wasn't.

Sure, they got a good ten days away from work up until the day after Christmas, but they were robbed off their weekend fun once they got back with home baked cookies and chocolates and a bunch of stories.

The day started with Ruth the Ruthless (as she's popularly known around)killed the Christmas vibe as soon as she walked into the office with the same blank face, her poor P.A behind her with news about the board's sudden decision to make Saturday's a working day.

But that wasn't the end. As soon as they settled down, consoling each other with the reminder of lazy Sundays when ten days worth of paper work came to them all at once and their soulless Head Of The Department decided to cut down their breaks. Thankfully, when the Deputy H.O.D came back from his hometown he convinced her to let them follow their previous schedule. She agreed without much persuasion, but oh boy... who knew that it would've been even worse? She set the deadline, giving them ten weekdays to complete the pending work along with the current one too. They now had no other choice than to work overtime, this being the second Sunday and the day before their deadline.

"Maybe we should give them another da-"

"No."

"Rue-"

"No, unless you want to finish it for them." Ruth raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows a the blond who shrugged.

"Thought so." She smirked as she went back to checking the business contracts her department of idiots had worked on.
She seriously does not understand how they hired these people. All good for nothing but to gossip!
Maybe they should go work for a magazine or something.

"Stupid people!" She muttered as she corrected the format of the whole contact.

"Now what?"Namjoon sighed.

"A file full of things that does not make sense! What the hell was he thinki-Hong!"

Namjoon cursed himself for even opening his mouth as he watched the lean chestnut haired male rushed in tripping on his own feet as he tried getting to her before she lost her temper.

"M-Ms.O'Nei-"

"Get Byun Baekhyun! Ask him to come here right now!"

Namjoon sighed again as he watched the same male rush out to get the unlucky male.

All in all, this definitely wasn't a fun weekend. Not with Ruth O'Neil as the Head of the Department. Not for Namjoon. Not for Baekhyun. Not for a single soul who worked under her.