*how he confesses🕊

kageyama
this boy is a blushing mess. he'd stood in front of you for what seemed like ages. opening and closing his mouth in attempts to speak. he gave up and decided to just kiss you. to him, actions speak louder than words.

hinata
this red head has no experience in love. he decided the best thing to do was to get advice from his second mother, suga. suga knew the two of you liked each other, but being the mom he is, wanted hinata to be creative with his confession. hinata decided the best way to confess was with a small box of chocolate, as that was your favourite. inside had a not saying, "i like you. please date me". before you could even respond, the boy had run off.

nishinoya
him and tanaka eavesdropped on a conversation you and kyoko were having. "so you and nishinoya huh?", he saw you get extremely flustered and just assumed it was because you liked him. (he was right). he decides to walk you home, and once you got to your door, and gave you a quick peck on the cheek saying. "i like you a lot! will you be my goddess?". he was extremely flustered and you just laughed at him, saying you would.

kuroo
he asked to get coffee with you lMao

bokuto
he was surprisingly nervous to confess to you. he concluded that the best way was to win a volleyball game for you. after winning a in a tournament, you came up to him and he hugged you and asked you to be his girlfriend, and you said yes.

akaashi
after a quick practice with him, he asked you to go on a date with him, to which you said yes.