Conversation # Part 12

~~~~~~~ Hi, I hope you are well and healthy, please stay safe and yep I am back, I had some personal work to do, as it is over and now I am all set to begin again. I am really sorry to the readers who have been waiting for the update, the readers who are new please continue and enjoy the story also to my old readers please do enjoy this chapter and story well let's be together till the end... Fighting (All the best). Also don't forget to like and comment:)~~~~~~~  

Day 5

Samira POV

I got up early than I expect me to be obvious... I am going to Emily's house. I just hope everything goes well and I packed all my stuff, by that I mean bandages, clothes, some ready to make in 30 minutes food pack also some noodles packs, more clothes, knife (it's in my pocket as it is a pocket knife), and rope (I found it in my dad's storeroom), also toothbrush, my bracelet and of yeah, a gun... I am just kidding, well that's all I have.

Now I just have to wait for dusk and I will be leaving my home I hope she is okay. I need to check the time, I take my phone from the charging and see on the screen that it is 10 a.m. god I have lots of time until dusk I must watch what is going on the internet I open my social media app it shows it is loading and then it shows it doesn't have internet. "What! How can this be possible!" I say to myself I call Emily to check on her that can I connect to her?

I call her...

She picked it up...

Emily: Hello (she said in drowsy tone)

Samira: Hey are you up?

Emily: Not yet since last night (yawn) I didn't have enough sleep.

Samira: Oh! Okay, you sleep and call me once you get up okay?

Emily: Okay.

Samira: Keep your phone charge.

Emily: Yah it is on the charge, bye for now.

Samira: Bye.

I got up from the bed since I am not sleepy anymore and I go towards the window and see outside it's so beautiful in the morning, but see the irony that everything is destroyed now... the beauty of the morning, evening and night. I have packed my bag and the phone was on charge. So now I thought that why not I take a bath and get all freshen up, after that, I will eat my breakfast.

I got into the bathroom and brush my teeth, after brushing I turned the shower on but the water was cut off I was dumbfounded when I was standing under the shower. Water has been cut off which means now this area is clear by that I mean there is no human left. What should I do what if the military came here to blast this area? "No no this can't be true this is not possible, they won't do this, would they?" I say to myself.

I go to the kitchen and bring some water bottles and wash my hair and get myself little bit clean, after that I changed my clothes, I wear my black colour full sleeves t-shirt and black jeans and my boots which are also black colour, " I am ready to go" I say to myself.

I am waiting for dusk and I swear this waiting thing is so hard and also not for me, I hope she will get up early but till then I should check my things once again. I check all of my things once again, well a secret... my all bags have a tracker my dad has fixed it, well I don't know the reason but he says I am a forgetful person so it will help me to find it when I lost it, well nice idea but a tracker well after mom left he has become like this overprotective and not trusting anyone also he laughs less, I have heard him cry well I don't know why he blames himself for whatever has happened to mom because of my mom...

My thoughts got cut off by the ringing phone...

I see that Emily is calling me... I guess she is up... I pick up the call...

Samira: Hello, good morning (I say cheerfully )

Emily: What is good about the morning (She says in an annoyed tone)

Samira: What happened?

Emily: Well there is a water cut off... plus I have already applied soap all over my body... ahhh! My eyes this fucking soap...

Samira: Language!

Emily: oh! I am sorry... what should I do now?

Samira: Bring water bottles from the kitchen it will solve your problems okay?

Emily: Thanks!!! I didn't think of that gosh my brain don't work in sometimes in such situation gosh, what would I have done without you, thanks a lot I will call u later, okay?

Samira: Okay.

Then we cut the call... as I have something's to check, I do that...

I go towards the window and see that ladder has been lying on the ground if I could get there and pick it up it would be so much easy but obviously, from here I can't do that so when I will get down there with the help of the rope I will place the ladder towards my window, what if I have to go back to my house or in future, for supplies, I can use it.... yeah totally a good idea I should do that.

Then I look at Emily's house, it's so near... yet so far... just more hours and I will be there, I can't wait to meet her in person, well I just hope everything goes well...

(Growling)... my stomach, that noise is louder... "I guess I am hungry," I say to myself, I go towards the kitchen and make some noodles after making some I put them in my plate and sit on the dining table and began to eat... yummy! It's nice, proud of myself I am such a brilliant cook.

(Time passes)

I finished my food and place my plate in the sink and wash it, after washing I keep it in its place and I go back to my bedroom, I sit down on the bed and as my phone is charged I see the time it's 12 p.m. "Time is flying so fast" *note the sarcasm* I say to myself and lay on my bed as I am thinking that when I wake up it will be the time I set the alarm of 5 p.m. and fall to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~please tell me how was the story till now all of your opinion matters as I am writing for the first time and I am kind of nervous, but please support me and thank you for reading ~~~~~~~~~~~~~