Interrogation

After all the other students had left, Blake stood in front of the faculty alone. They were on the stage and she was on the ground so she had to tilt her head upwards to look at them.

Don't feel intimidated, that's how they get you.

"You wished to speak to her Espada," Dean Sophie gestured for the teacher she had seen earlier to step forward.

"Yes, you see it's not everyday you come across an evergirl that can single handedly disarm my two best students." Professor Espada twirled his mustache.

Dean Sophie face changed, and Blake couldn't tell what it was. Pride that her son was one of the top two, or disappointment that her son was not the very best. Blake guessed the latter.

Espada continued, "Where did you learn to wield a sword like that?"

"Um... Well my parents signed me up for fencing,"

"In that reader village?"

"Well, no," Blake shifted uncomfortably, "I'm not from that village. A bear took me and left me there." It sounded weird but she had heard of much weirder in the woods.

"So you're from the woods?"

"I'm not from either,"

A tall woman with greasy black hair and a red stripe in it stepped forward, "That's impossible there's nothing beyond that... Unless we haven't discovered it." Blake only realised who she was when she saw the red demon tattoo around her neck. And she was her history teacher.

"Well whatever, we can worry about that later." Dean Sophie was getting impatient.

Professor Espada jumped in, "I would like to request that Blake would meet me in combat class for choice. She would definitely be a good challenge for the boys, of course if that's okay with Dean Dovey." She remembered seeing the strange session on her schedule.

"Yes, of course." The old woman had been quiet the whole time but she could feel her blue eyes boring into her, calculating her every move.

"I have a question." Blake stepped forward ignoring Dean Sophie's glare that meant to say I had tons of questions too but no one answered mine. "Why did you kidnap me, I thought that the readers were supposed to fill out forms."

"Aaah, yes.... That didn't work," Dean Sophie started, "The children we wanted wouldn't apply and the elders still accused us... It didn't work."

"Wait," Dean Dovey interrupted her, and looked at a scowling Sophie, "How do you even know that?"

Blake explained how where she came from the School for Good and Evil was a book written by Soman Chainani.

Professor Espada continued stroking his mustache. (He seemed to love doing that) 

"Okay, okay. You need to get ready for classes today, you have a long day ahead." Dean Sophie ushered her out of the theater.

✧ ༝ ┉┉┉┉┉˚ * ❋ ❋ ❋ * ˚┉┉┉┉┉ ༝ ✧

She sprinted all the way to room 21. She opened the door, ready to get out of the pink dress. But when she stepped in her jaw dropped and her eyes widened.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

Yep.

A cliffhanger.

Sorry 'bout that.

Well...

Bye.