cancer, twilight, and glee (pt 1)

fur elise tumbled out into the rode all the way to the dried up doenot hor store to get a cofefe.

"i like my covfefe the way i like my men: BLACK" he passes out form laugh. he goes to drink his mmm yummy cofffffdee when he sees five heirs fall into da cup. "ALL MY HAIR'S ABANDONED MY BODY I HAVE CANNEDSIR"

he falls into da floor and spills the boiling hot lickwid on his phase. it is in his i's.

he kicks his wittle wegs and spins himsewf in a ciwcle. dat's when dora walks in and seas him. she spits on him and orders a doenutnovember because everyone ignores da king.

he poors syrup on his face and recovers very kwickly. he uses the syrup to fuck hims elf.

he crawls to da bafrooms because no one can see him since he is made entirely out of toofpifks. he finds some fake bampire teef on the piss ridden floors and puts them in his mouth.

"GOO GAH IM DRAFULA" he thinks he is a baseball bat until he looks in the mirror and finds out he's just a regular bat. he can not take the teef out so he flies through a closed window and back home.

"piggo i am not boy" pawnshop explains why he is now a vannpee. luminary walks in an screams. he grabs fancy by the wing and throws him in the fireplace. he pokes him with a fierpoker (his dick)

for shaw makes it out because no one can kill him and turns back into a real sticky syrup boy.

suddenly the popelease show up at the door!!! "you NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL BOY" they yell at facade in their stinky breath and spit.

fiddle has to go to elementary school noe 😱

to be continuatediting