i like balls

balls. gotta love 'em. anywayss gota write da satorie now <3

fender runs haround the hosue in tseacarh of some food his hlittle twink bod yscNAN  handle sincea hahes just a baby boy.

variety chews up that smamitches and throws the m up into his mouth l;iek a baby bird. he now has 1100 strength back. "HI SISTERS" he screams at 300 deciballs and then throws it back. kandy man throws monney at him and shoves some blue pop rocks up figures ass. ah listen to thsoe rackles.

fanbase thrsows a 500 degwee pan at the kissiong looter and abicrombe and fitch and teleports up the stairs. 

dog is masterbaiting and knife playing at the same time because his he is skilled. ford f-150 lunges at his brudder and tries to touch his eyeball because he jsut htinks ait would "feel noice" and girls and boys do not let him touch their eyeballs. he likes the word becsause ot had the word abllas in it.

dingo throws finebrothers through the roof and watches him land on the neighbors grill. he puts his pointer away and sits down to have an essential oil crisis.

amazingphil is cowering under the sink holding verasive's pink finger because she is scared.

this is the REAL adidas i can't beleive iwa s hacked!!! im going to kill