Chapter 4

Ochaco's P.O.V

"HUH?!" We all screamed (minus the hotheaded boy and the half and half boy).

Punished by EXPULSION? That's insane!
Our brute of a teacher started talking again, in a menacing way. "We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students," He lifted his hair up and looked at us. It scared me. "Welcome to U.A's hero course!"
I decided to speak up. "No, even if t wasn't the first day of school, that's too unfair!"

Our teacher responded with: "Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities who's time and place can't be predicted. None of it's fair. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go to Mickey D's after school to chat, too bad."
What's Mickey D's?
"For the next 3 years, U.A will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra. Overcome it with all you've got."

Our grumpy teacher actually said something... Inspirational? I never knew he'd be able to do that. Even though he used All Might's motto. We're going to have to do our best to not get expelled... Plus Ultra!

"All right, demonstration's over. The real thing starts now."

Now to deal with the first task. The 50 meter dash... Iida will be good at this. He was next to Tsu, and took 3.04 seconds to do it. That's impressive! Tsu got 5.58 seconds.

My turn now. Lighten up my clothes and shoes...
"Get set- Go!" The camera thingy said. I dashed across, Ojiro beating me by about 2 seconds. I got 7.15 seconds, he got 5.49 seconds. That's faster than I was in Junior High!

Now, it's Mina and Aoyama's turns.
"Everyone, you're not being creative enough..." Aoyama said. "I'll show you what it's like..."
"On your mark..." The camera thingy said underneath his voice. "Get set..."
"...To be allowed to use your quirk!" He finished, blasting off. Mina outran him.
"5.51 seconds!" The camera thingy announced.
"If I shoot for more than a second, I get a stomach ache," He told us.
What the heck..?
"Looking at the upper limit of your quirks and the room for growth in each result, it becomes clear on what you can and can't do..." Our moody teacher muttered.

It's Deku's turn! And he's up against... EXPLODOBOY?! I'm sorry Deku, but... You're not going to do better than him! I wish you could, you're so much cuter and better-- wait, did I just think that?! I went pink and missed the entire thing.

"Uraraka, are you alright?" Iida asked me.
"Y-Yeah! Perfectly f-fine!" I replied, stuttering.
"If you're sure." Iida said.
That was close....

Time skip brought to you by my laziness and Uraraka floating into space with a kirby mask on

I ended up getting 10th, Deku got 19th, Mineta was 20th.

"Nooo, please don't expel me!" Mineta cried.
"It was to motivate you all to do your best. Nobody's getting expelled." Aizawa said. Wow!
"I'm not sure how you guys didn't figure that out." Momo commented.

Another time skip brought to you by Todoroki eating ice with Bakugou watching

Deku's P.O.V

"I'm so tired..." I moaned quietly. My finger was now wrapped in a bandage. Suddenly, a large hand fell on my shoulder, and I turned around to see Iida. And yep, we're now friends. Strange stuff happens often.
"Iida!" I called out.
"Is your finger healed?" He asked.
"Yeah, thanks to recovery girl," I replied, holding my finger up. I thought of what happened in her office... I'm probably scarred for life!

She kissed me, and I kinda... Screamed. In shock. Yeah. However, when I looked at my finger, it was healed!
"Wow, it's healed! But I suddenly feel very tired..." I mumbled.
"My quirk can only stimulate a person's healing ability. Healing requires stamina. If you keep getting major injuries, you'll use up too much stamina and end up dying instead, so be careful," Recovery girl informed me.
I freaked out at this news. "I'll end up dying instead?!"

I can't just keep getting help from others... I have to hurry up and learn to control my power.
"I was really taken in by Mr. Aizawa. I even thought "This is the best of the best" and such. I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie,"
I thought Iida was scary, but he's just earnest.

A voice called out to us from behind.
"Hey, you two!" Uraraka called out. "You going to the station? Wait for me!"
"You're the infinity girl!" Iida realised.
"I'm Ochaco Uraraka. Um, you're Iida Tenya, and you're Deku Midoriya, right?" She said, seeming happy.
"Deku?!" I questioned.
"Huh? But during the fitness tests, the boy named Bakugou said "Deku, you bastard!" right?" She asked me.
"U-Um, my name is I-Izuku, but Deku is w-what Kacchan calls me t-to make fun of me.." I informed her nervously.
"Bakugou sounds, looks and acts like a bully." Another voice said. I looked up to see Todoroki!
"Oh, is that right? I'm sorry!" Uraraka apologised before turning around.
"Hi, Todoroki. Mind if I say something to my friends quickly?" She asked him. Why did she sound... Angry?
"Sure." He replied cooly.
She turned back around to us. "But "Deku" sounds like the Japanese word for "You can do it!" so I kinda like it!"
This made me flustered, so I just blurted out, "I'm Deku!"
"Midoriya!" Iida half-yelled. "That's an insult! You're accepting it too easily!"
"It's like a Copernican revolution..!" I mumbled, covering my flushed face.
"Co-pe?" Uraraka questioned.
"Midoriya, that's cute." Todoroki said bluntly.

We all walked home together. I thought about Junior High in comparison to now.

At least I can be happy I have friends, right?

All Might's P.O.V

You don't have time to relax, young man... The real thing starts tomorrow.

Todoroki's P.O.V

I walked up to Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka.
"Huh? But during the fitness tests, the boy named Bakugou said "Deku, you bastard!" right?" She asked Midoriya.
"U-Um, my name is I-Izuku, but Deku is w-what Kacchan calls me t-to make fun of me.." He informed her nervously.
I decided to talk to get their attention. "Bakugou sounds, looks and acts like a bully."
Midoriya gave me a surprised yet pleased look when I showed up.
"Oh, is that right? I'm sorry!" Uraraka apologised before turning around to see me. She gave me a nasty look before saying, "Hi, Todoroki. Mind if I say something to my friends quickly?"
"Sure." I replied in an unbothered tone.
She turned back around to them. "But "Deku" sounds like the Japanese word for "You can do it!" so I kinda like it!"
Midoriya's face flushed in embarrassment, and he blurted out, "I'm Deku!" That's cute.
"Midoriya!" Iida half-yelled. "That's an insult! You're accepting it too easily!" At least Iida has some common sense.
"It's like a Copernican revolution..!" The cute broccoli mumbled, covering his face. That's too cute.
"Co-pe?" Uraraka questioned.
"Midoriya, that's cute." I said bluntly.

We all ended up walking together. It's a shame Uraraka had to ruin it. My old man will ruin it even more.

I spoke to Midoriya and Iida, not paying attention to Uraraka. She would often catch Midoriya's attention and talk to him, which annoyed me. But oh well. They're just friends, right? Why am I jealous?

End of Chapter 4

That was fun. Sorry the tests weren't very long, I'm just not in the mood to write that. And Izuku-kun doesn't get last place in this. Yay! See you next time-

Sayonara!

[1280 words]